Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Grossman has so much to answer for.

Hey, can we sue him

What did Former Chicago Bears Super Bowl Quarterback Rex Grossman ever do to you, other than unleash the dragon? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

From The Earth To The Moon!

I prefer the short film documentary, ďA Trip to the Moon.Ē Itís OG, you might not have seen it. *peers down over his glasses and tips his fedora*

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

ded posted:

Hello yes, we are in fact tracking everything your navy does. Here is what we are using to do it.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-submarine-pulls-guantanamo-bay-day-after-russian-111097523

lol even scheduled to be decommissioned this year.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

My wife - then girlfriend - had asked me what I was up to over text, and I told her I was eating a bag of Dickís.

That was when I found out she had never had Dickís before. We quickly resolved that.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Quackles posted:

June CE thread: I told her I was eating a bag of Dick's

##PrideMonth

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Steezo posted:

Green chile or gtfo. A good green chile cheeseburger is a near divine experience. Lettuce is a cowards burger topping.

Not just saying that because I live in New Mexico. That and chile rellenos are two reasons to stay in ABQ instead of making a left turn.

I went to Santa Fe once, primarily for the food.

My regret until I die - even if I live in Santa Fe from now until I die there - is not eating enough food from Santa Fe.

My last night after 5 days there my gut was in SHAMBLES. I regret nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

My Spirit Otter posted:

cilantro doesnt belong on sandwiches. also gently caress that chemical tasting piece of poo poo herb

Anything I serve with cilantro, I also put a dab of dish soap on.

No one gets to walk away feeling genetically superior.