Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Redfox
Jan 25, 2003
I’m a fairly lonely guy. I have my group of friends, and we hang out in the computer lab at lunch. I think my friends are cool, but they’re all guys. I don’t really have any women in my life.

Well that’s not entirely true. I have a sister, Laurie.

Since grade 7, everyone around me has been dating, everyone except for my clique.

Anyways, lately, my friends have started getting girlfriends, I’m really happy for them, but it leaves them with less time to spend with me. I see how happy they are with their ladies, and frankly, I’m jealous.

Last week my friend James called me up to tell me that he had just gone down on his girlfriend, for the first time. He said it was really cool. He’s been encouraging me to get a lady of my own for quite some time, to “reap the rewards of having a woman” as he puts it. I don’t think I’m ready.

Well, its not that I’m not ready, I’m just not in a position of getting a woman.

Anyways, back to what this is all about.

I like women, but have no access to them. The only exception being Laurie. Ever since James called me up, talking about how cool vaginas are, well, I’ve been curious, thanks to DPPH I know all about their construction, but, well, the Internet doesn’t lend itself to transferring smells.

I’ll just say it.

For the last couple of days, I’ve been going into my sister’s laundry, and smelling her panties. It’s not too hard; I just say I’m doing a load of wash, or wait for everyone to leave, and then go into her hamper.

I’m in no way sexually attracted to my sister; this doesn’t have anything to do with her. I just love the smell of vagina, and she has one.

I don’t think this is too wrong, but I’m afraid to ask my friends if they have done it.

Is this normal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jericho
Jul 26, 2001
I ate paintballs. I smashed an egg on my face. Yet, I'm still unloved.
WHAT THE gently caress

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

You should have stuck with the blank thread.

Life is Eat and Die
Apr 15, 2001
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

http://www.calwong.org

thatsdumb youredumb
Sep 9, 2002
No.

sludge
Feb 18, 2001
dog will hunt
You're like 12, aren't you?

loving kill yourself you miserable piece of poo poo.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

For the love of god, take Macpike's fat chick. Jesus christ, you're better off smelling dog vagina than your sister's panties. PUT THEM DOWN, WOMAN. GO GET YOURSELF A FAT CHICK IF YOU'RE THAT DESPERATE.

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
This did not excite me. I feel all dirty.

Recycle Bin
Feb 7, 2001

I'd rather be a pig than a fascist
g'night everybody!

mittens
May 30, 2002

Forum Kitten
What.

I hope this is a gimmick.

QwilMan
Jan 11, 2003
:megamon:

PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000
you took a wrong turn, friend.

http://www.allaboutsex.org

I can't believe you people are falling for this either

Death Bucket
Jul 19, 2001
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

quote:

Life is Eat and Die came out of the closet to say:
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Yeah. That about says it.

Aquinas
Jul 11, 2001
Hahahaha. This thread is great.

Jadius
May 12, 2001

FISSION MAILED!
This thread makes me feel itchy and dirty. You're a horrible loving human being.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

:staredog: <(I can tell you that it is NOT '42'.)
That's hosed up, she's your own sister. Go smell some other pussies.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Dear lord, this is brilliant. Utterly brilliant. Its like the early writings of Zarbot7.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Well I came.

Squeeky
Jul 27, 2001

quote:

Life is Eat and Die came out of the closet to say:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

cyclo
Jun 14, 2002
no, it's not ok.
sorry.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

No.

BrownH2.0
Jul 11, 2002
This got me pretty hot.

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

This thread scares me in ways I have never been scared before.

Belldandy
Sep 11, 2001

Do not try to boost in peace, because that is impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth, there is no boost.
Hahah youre a furry and since furries will never ever ever touch a female you have to get off to your sister hahahahahaha

dw33b
Apr 9, 2001

If you deny yourself a useful tool simply because it reminds you uncomfortably of your mortality, you have uselessly and pointlessly crippled yourself.
This is perfectly healthy he's not loving his sister he is just curious and exploring. Stop being judgemental you jerks. :(

Cuddles
Jan 9, 2003

Be Afraid

Rigor Tortoise
Dec 26, 2001
On my block this is hosed up.

lets be best friends okay
Jun 1, 2000

okay
Hey, are you sure they're your sister's? Maybe they're your mom's. Be sure and ask.

Edit: Now that I think about this... I figure if he's willing to tell strangers on the internet, someday he'll get very drunk and tell HER. And then they'll have a beautiful family of web-footed children with no eyes.

lets be best friends okay fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Mar 10, 2003

Butlercide
Aug 6, 2001

This is the best thread ever!

♫•*¨*•¸♫♪.•**♫♪ ♫•*¨*•¸♫
█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█
█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ 4 ever
♫•*¨*•¸♫♪.•**♫♪ ♫•*¨*•¸♫

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
It's only ok if she's cute, post pic.

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared
HAHAHA! And No.

Neverclear
Jun 12, 2002

Try and Stop Us.
I knew there had to be some incest twist the second he mentioned having a sister.

Find Girlfriend. Fast.

Raist
Jan 3, 2003
i knew it was gonna be really bad when this was said:

quote:

I like women, but have no access to them. The only exception being Laurie.

as much as i wanted to throw up, i really want a follow up post

pls. lol.

hay guys

MHat
Mar 8, 2003

quote:

Redfox came out of the closet to say:

Is this normal?

for the love of sand no it is not

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

quote:

Redfox came out of the closet to say:
Is this normal?

:megamon::megamon::megamon::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

dude seriously, stop smellin your sisters panties, and seek immediate professional help.

El Bandito
Jan 28, 2003

E Monkey Porkchop McMutz!

Lowtax rated me a 900 hundred :monocle:

Mista _T
Nov 11, 2000

Mix it with Curly and Larry and Moe, WOOP-WOOP WOOP-WOOP WOOP hey, YO!
I really, REALLY wish I can just post "what" for this thread.
It certainly deserves just... "what."

Glovebox Joe
Dec 22, 2002
:monocle:*

*:2monocle:**

**:megamon:

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Hey Fiwer.. How ya been doin', man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Shark
Jun 17, 2001

AArgh!
AAAAhh!
That is perfectly normal. I smell my sisters and my cousins panties all the time!
Don't pay attention to these assholes, they are just trying to discourage you.

Ps. Rate this thread a five!

:phone: - This isn't a warning, this is a threat.