Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rura Penthe
Jun 2, 2000
Lock up your microwaves... SwearingScience is here!
I realize this may not be a request anybody wants to accommodate, but for those of us with multiple monitors would you consider making a full level version? I basically have 2560x960 (2 1280x960) to work with and it would be the coolest thing EVER if I had a whole mario 2 level spanning across. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rura Penthe
Jun 2, 2000

quote:

PovRayMan came out of the closet to say:

Hmmm ok, I'll see what I can do about continueing my current mario 2 wall into making it for two monitors sometime after dinner. Should be easier than doing a whole new one from scratch.

You rule. Alternately if you enlarged the current images so the same amount of level was shown, just larger across two monitors, that would also be awesome (but probably more work unless you just scaled it up). :)

Rura Penthe
Jun 2, 2000

quote:

PovRayMan came out of the closet to say:

Hay dude, look at page 1 ;)

Oh hell yeah! You are the man.

Rura Penthe
Jun 2, 2000
Secret of Mana would be terrific. BTW, are there ANY desktop background sites that host this kind of stuff? These are so cool it almost makes me want to make a site so you guys can post them. :coal:

Edit: any SNES RPG would rock in fact. Full zelda SNES overworld to go with the NES overworld? :) An ff3 town? ChronoTrigger stuff?

Rura Penthe fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jun 21, 2003