Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cmikesell
Mar 7, 2002

whale yes
These desktops are some of the most awesome desktops I've ever seen. I'm speechless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmikesell
Mar 7, 2002

whale yes

quote:

Chemicalis came out of the closet to say:
OK KDE can view the .ico files but only in 16 colour mode.
I will figure out how to convert them under linux. Or find a converter under WinXP that doesn't change the transparent background to black. If anybody has any ideas let me know please (going to ask SH/SC as well in fact here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575285 )

You are a saint.

cmikesell fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jun 21, 2003

cmikesell
Mar 7, 2002

whale yes

quote:

reethaxor came out of the closet to say:
Jesus, every time I look at this thread I get a hard-on.

A big hard-on.

I get two of them. If PovRayMan were to appear in my room, I would stick my penis in his ear.

twice

This thread wins. There is no one background that is better than another. Even the games I hate's background are sex times two.

Thank you all for making these.

To those of you below my post. Thank you too, I have faith and confidence that whatever you guys make is going to rule.

I'll help torrent when the time comes, although, I reccommend when someone does make a "final" rar, they name it something like "videogame wallpapers 01.rar" because there will be an 02 and 03 and 04 and 05 and so on. There's 8,000+ NES games :ninja: