Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ChickenSuit
Apr 2, 2002

"You know I love you back."

Awesome job.

Okay now do Sonic and or Contra. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenSuit
Apr 2, 2002

quote:

LurchDawg came out of the closet to say:
^^^ !!! eek that's amazing

quick bump for any suggestions. If there's a cool map that you want me to do, let me know.

I don't know if you want any more suggestions or not and I really don't care which map it is(though I'd prefer the one that's on the far right of the map and has a tall hill in the middle, sorry I can't remember the name right now). I do want specific characters though. If you could get a map showing a female lancer, a male samurai, Beowulf, Ramza, and a female calculator then I would be obliged to do I don't know what. Maybe I can draw a picture for you or something. But please have them spread out a little bit.

Please?!

edit- also does anyone have a link to some sprites of different FFT characters? I want to make them into my icons for my hard drives and windows explorer.

ChickenSuit fucked around with this message at Jun 21, 2003 around 22:42

ChickenSuit
Apr 2, 2002

quote:

LurchDawg came out of the closet to say:
ChickenSuit:

http://www.lehigh.edu/~rad3/FFTsprites.rar

Thanks mang.