Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sister Fister
Nov 14, 2002

ALL THE WAY TO THE WRIST, YOU IGNORANT SLUT.
woah awesome idea

Can you do more of the SMB3 levels? Maybe when some of 1? Maybe a giant hi-res picture of Kraid of super metroid? Like all of him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sister Fister
Nov 14, 2002

quote:

Shodanbait came out of the closet to say:

Do the airbike stage to really piss people off.

I cant get past that stage. Never have, never will.

Sister Fister
Nov 14, 2002

SO what do you do? Like take screen shots as you walk through the level?

Please tell me how to do this and i'll contribute!

povray, look here plz

Sister Fister fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jun 21, 2003

Sister Fister
Nov 14, 2002

quote:

PovRayMan came out of the closet to say:

01.) Setup emulator so by pressing a key you can take in game screenshots.
02.) Load rom
03.) run through level while taking screenshots of in game. (IMPORTANT: try to not over step areas, make sure you get a few shots in the same area so that you will have a continuing image EVEN IF IT OVERLAPS, that's OK!)
04.) Unload Rom, Quit emulator
05.) If physically stressed, get a drink of water.
06.) Load the FIRST screenshot in photoshop.
07.) Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
08.) Delete background layer
09.) Press button for new layer
10.) Resize CANVAS (not image)
11.) Pick your end resolution (1600x1200 is cool even though my monitor can't do it)
12.) If the terror alert goes to Orange, please stop what you're doing and be on hightened alert for possible terrorists.
13.) Start copy/pasting the images from the other screenshots (do it in order) into the main new photoshopping image
14.) Layer things over each other (Helps to turn opacity down to about 40%. You'll notice it's perfectly over lapping when you don't have any blur, but a clear solid overlap that's precise. If you have a game with a weird background that moves oddly from the foreground like most SNES games and SONIC the hedgehog, you're on your own for fixing that... Stick with Nes games for now, they don't do that)
15.) Continue moving and aligning layers of images so it continues to go to the right of the screen.
16.) Once done you can pick a color that matches the sky or so and then just fill it in with paintbucket
17.) I'm not sure if I covered all these last steps my dad just called me down for dinner. We're having Nathans hotdogs.

Hope this helps.

Thatll do, thanx baby :D

Sister Fister
Nov 14, 2002

I would like a Zero Wing Background please.

And bad dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sister Fister
Nov 14, 2002

may this thread never die.