Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Esco
Jan 18, 2003
So far he has proof that not only is he the great grandson of the man who invented coca-cola, but he has met the man with the gun in the famous exacution picture you guys seem to love to photoshop.
Tomorrow I will try and get his picture scanned that he has of him and the dude with the gun.
Do you know anyone famous by one degree?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
Funny story, my teacher, Dave Candler (I think thats how it's spelt), is niether rich, nor gets free coke. His great-grandfather sold the company for 80 mill back then, and founded schools and paid for atlantas sewer system. Dave was born in Atlanta, and his dad was in the military.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
I am 17, and would kick his rear end if he tried that.
He also plays GTA3 and Vice City, Morrowind, Diablo2, and planetside.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
Wow, you guys seem to hate me...

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

Necro-tron came out of the closet to say:
I'm a direct descendent of Francis "Swamp Fox" Marion, a SC Revolutionary War hero. My family still owns what's left of his land that the government has already grabbed.
I thought Swamp Fox was an American Revelutionary hero :confused:
Care to link to this guy???

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
:( You guys should be nicer. I try and be serious and I get laughed at.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

Fragmaster came out of the closet to say:

Again, if you change two letters in "Esco" you get "Euro" and they sure as hell have similar voices.
That's not my voice in the Mp3...

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

Exorcism Tongs came out of the closet to say:

christ you're stupid.
gb2fyad

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
well if this is the way you guys respond, I won't tell you about the other cool people that I know.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

Detritus came out of the closet to say:

I hope you die, Esco. If you get banned one more time, please take the hint and don't reregister.
Just for that I am NEVER going to leave,

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
because a lot of people requested me to open and bump this thread...

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

Orbital came out of the closet to say:

Thanks dude, your a pretty :cool: guy, and I would give you my kidney if you needed or wanted it in a second.
fixed

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
I just listened to the MP3s, and I realized that he was really running out of poo poo to say. Voted 1

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

Linguica came out of the closet to say:
Wait, this is the same ebonics-talking esco, right dawg?
What are you talking about? I do not remember this.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
I am not a lier!

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
No pictures becuase I forgot to and you guys were kinda mean.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

ShadowDRat came out of the closet to say:
Esco, just sit back and bask in the fact that you have been immortalized in SA forum history.

If someone makes a Flash anim (I'm very tempted) of Frag's mp3s then you'll be famous. Women* will flock to you like mad.

*people who like to point and laugh
That wasn't my aim. :(
Fragmaster is kinda a jerk.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003
That looks NOTHING like me.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

Supar Tom came out of the closet to say:

I thought you got banned, furry.
Re-regged, and I am not a furry.

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

lucidish came out of the closet to say:
I like you Esco :) :)

My name is Casey, not bob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esco
Jan 18, 2003

quote:

Oz_Bonus came out of the closet to say:

I had no isp for a few weeks and when I come back this is the first thread I open. Thank you Something Awful, thank you.
So far the only thing that has made me laugh.