Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lacool
Jun 18, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT MY DRAGON FUR SUIT BORING YOUTUBE BULLSHIT AND THEN TELL ME TO GET OUT
FINALLY! I've been waiting for this thread. I've flamed this chapter 4 times already in this forum, and if you don't mind I'd like to rant one more time.

gently caress this poo poo. gently caress IT! Why must I be forced to complete an an anal inversion of a challenge not once, not twice, but THREE loving TIMES on escalating difficulties just to get some loving courses only available playing a loving arcade game THAT DOESN'T loving EXIST! WHO THE gently caress WANTS TO GO PLAY SOME lovely ARCADE GAME JUST TO GET A FEW COURSES ANYWAY!?!?!

Which sewer habitating rear end in a top hat forgot to test this abomination? Who is the cock ramming rear end-fondler who did heroin into his jugular right before making every opponent PERFECT IN EVERY WAY?!?! Who had the wonderful idea to have every vehicle go faster than physically possible whever I hit the A button?

What's Captain Flacon got up his sleeve, you ask? WELL IT HAD BETTER BE A loving SHOTGUN THAT CAN DESTROY VEHICLES, BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN loving HOPE TO WIN THIS CRAPPY-rear end RACING GAME!! AEGRHGHRHADEBORANIKAS!

Who tested this race and said 'OK!'? Who is the rear end-gently caress who designed this and said "THIS SHOULD SUPPLY A GOOD CHALLENGE, LET'S GO SPIKE THE WATER COOLER WITH MORE EVERCLEAR!"

This race is as hard as your cocks after you inject them with crack, you pig molesting motherFUCKERS! DIE YOU WHORES>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacool
Jun 18, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT MY DRAGON FUR SUIT BORING YOUTUBE BULLSHIT AND THEN TELL ME TO GET OUT

quote:

Sanschel came out of the closet to say:
And to think I started bashing my controller on things in only the third mission. Looks like I'll be taking the cheat code route.

Yeah, Ghosts n'Goblins was the first game to ever make kick my console across the room. Genesis was such a sturdy little machine (side note: only one other game ever put me into such a fit of rage that my console became a rocket through the house, and that would be Comix Zone).

I can't believe so many people break their consoles/controllers. I try more than anybody, and I'm more dissapointed, but I never break my equipment. The worst I've ever done was Goldeneye on one of those cheat unlocking missions. I lost by a second so I grabbed my mom's car key and threw it throwing knife style at the wall. It hit perfectly and stuck. I pulled it out, and the hole remains, although no one has ever noticed it.

Moral: Break things other than your equipment.