Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

And to think I started bashing my controller on things in only the third mission. Looks like I'll be taking the cheat code route.

quote:

bagina came out of the closet to say:

Oh no. Games have been pulling this poo poo on people for YEARS already.

Yeah, Ghosts n'Goblins was the first game to ever make kick my console across the room. Genesis was such a sturdy little machine (side note: only one other game ever put me into such a fit of rage that my console became a rocket through the house, and that would be Comix Zone).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

quote:

Lacool came out of the closet to say:

I can't believe so many people break their consoles/controllers. I try more than anybody, and I'm more dissapointed, but I never break my equipment. The worst I've ever done was Goldeneye on one of those cheat unlocking missions. I lost by a second so I grabbed my mom's car key and threw it throwing knife style at the wall. It hit perfectly and stuck. I pulled it out, and the hole remains, although no one has ever noticed it.

Moral: Break things other than your equipment.
I never actually broke it (I've never broken anything relating to my consoles on purpose), but I did kick it into the sofa, which was two rooms away. I have however made several large dents in my desk, but luckily I've got one of those writing mats on it so I can easily cover those up.