Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MrRock
Apr 10, 2002
"I always knew I could find love in another mans ass."
just wanted to say lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I think this is the most succesful SA Old Game Club game ever.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
I was depressed for a second there when I saw the "Close Thread" picture. Now the depression is lifted!

Now I'm off to buy Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town for the GBA. Huzzah!

----------------

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001
Saved by Stanford

----------------

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

elpintogrande came out of the closet to say:
[B]You may not classify Princess Maker 2 as a hentai game, but it is most definitely a hentai game.

No its not a hentai game. If it was a hentai game then it would be all about sex. The "weird cross-species sex" is between a human and a dragon assuming human form. You make it sound as though she gets raped by a dog. Also the underage nudity is burried so deeply that no one could realistically say that seeing your daughters breast is the focus of the game. Not every culture places female mamaries as a great taboo like our culture does.

quote:

Also you might want to take note of the fact that I repeatedly and specifically mention alternatives to cake and fish.

If you had the slightest bit of skill at the game you have the daughter rest at the end of each month. Stress is easy to deal with without making her gain weight. (I will however concede that the game has a terrible standard about what qualifies as "fat".)

----------------

FIRE CURES BIGOTS fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Nov 13, 2003

Binbin
Jul 15, 2003

This thread needs a compilation of video-game based macros.

----------------

Siphon3D
May 19, 2003

quote:

Angry Communist came out of the closet to say:

:911:
:fap:

toot

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

quote:

Fire came out of the closet to say:

No its not a hentai game. If it was a hentai game then it would be all about sex. The "weird cross-species sex" is between a human and a dragon assuming human form. You make it sound as though she gets raped by a dog. Also the underage nudity is burried so deeply that no one could realistically say that seeing your daughters breast is the focus of the game. Not every culture places female mamaries as a great taboo like our culture does.

If you had the slightest bit of skill at the game you would be having the duaghter rest at the end of each month. Stress is easy to deal with without making her gain weight. (I will however concede that the game has a terrible standard about what qualifies as "fat".)

o rly

----------------

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post
EDIT

----------------

FIRE CURES BIGOTS fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Nov 13, 2003

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

quote:

Very well, keep a thread full of idiots posting pictures of frogs. It's your forum.

I don't think you're too smart

----------------

Ben
Mar 18, 2001
IF YOU'RE CRIPPLED, DON'T COME TO MY GOON MEETS. I'LL TOSS YOUR CRUTCHES IN THE LAKE

quote:

If you had the slightest bit of skill at the game you would be having the duaghter rest at the end of each month.
Oh snap, I think he's calling EPG out.

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

Kezef came out of the closet to say:

Yes, I'm sure that is the only reason.

Thanks for misquoting me.

----------------

Crass
Mar 22, 2002

enjoy the show

quote:

Very well, keep a thread full of idiots posting pictures of frogs. It's your forum.
This thread just took a turn for the better.

Also, post review of Stanford plz

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

quote:

Gahahahahaahaha. Dude, look at the username of that "idiot" that posted the frog.

MrRock
Apr 10, 2002

quote:

ATTENTION ON DECK, WE HAVE UH-OH

REPEAT WE HAVE UH-OH

Kezef
Jul 11, 2003

insert witty phrase and/or large red text here.

quote:

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF IDIOTS BECUZ U WEIGH 2000 LBS LOLLERS

more like full of idiot am i rite?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

quote:

No its not a hentai game.

You're taking this game way, WAY too seriously dude. It's a loving Japanese SEX GAME.

----------------

tehSpades
Apr 16, 2002

quote:

what you got against frogs now?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

quote:

that's what we call a nail in the coffin, pard

ps. ever try the secret clothes which turns the little girl naked?! NO HENTAI GAME HERE, OH BOY, NOPE NOPE NOPE

Ben
Mar 18, 2001
IF YOU'RE CRIPPLED, DON'T COME TO MY GOON MEETS. I'LL TOSS YOUR CRUTCHES IN THE LAKE

quote:

I hereby claim this as the funniest Games thread ever.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!

quote:

Posts like this are the result of smoking weed and being a TCC poster

ps: even ADTRW hates you

Anime World Order: my podcast about Japanese cartoons and comicbooks. Yeah, this is about as nerdy as life gets.

elpintogrande
Sep 3, 2000

quote:

If you had the slightest bit of skill at the game you would be having the duaghter rest at the end of each month. Stress is easy to deal with without making her gain weight. (I will however concede that the game has a terrible standard about what qualifies as "fat".)

You've got the facts right, but my real question is, why do you care? It's not a good game, it has creepy sexual stuff all through it, so why are you defending its honor? Did your father promise you to the dragon for 10,000 gold?

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

Saint came out of the closet to say:
Gahahahahaahaha. Dude, look at the username of that "idiot" that posted the frog.

ok, that was out of line. I am sorry. However, I still say that the review was unfair and the thread has been trolled to oblivion.

----------------

ballsman
Jun 16, 2003

a fuckin bomb
Grimey Drawer

Contrabassoon
Jan 29, 2002
REALLY SHITTY POSTER

quote:

MrRock came out of the closet to say:

ATTENTION ON DECK, WE HAVE UH-OH
REPEAT WE HAVE UH-OH
Chopper Dave, Chopper Dave, do you read me? Uh-oh, over.

Rankin
May 31, 2002

Fire shut the gently caress up.

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

quote:

ok, that was out of line. I am sorry. However, I still say that the review was unfair and the thread has been trolled to oblivion.

Why are you still posting in this thread.

----------------

Creative Bicycle
Apr 19, 2001

I have a hole!
Its not every day (usually) that a thread in the games forum makes me weep with laughter.

Sextacular work, Fire, keep em rolling.

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

elpintogrande came out of the closet to say:

You've got the facts right, but my real question is, why do you care? It's not a good game, it has creepy sexual stuff all through it, so why are you defending its honor? Did your father promise you to the dragon for 10,000 gold?

I care because I like the game and the people are going to get the wrong idea about the game if they read your review, especially since alot of people look for the game thinking they're going to get something worth jacking off to.

I'm sure you were only taking comedic licence but not everyone reads the forum. If they did they would have seen the thread with a lot of positive responses to the game.

----------------

jfjnpxmy v 2.0
Feb 7, 2001

by Lowtax
Oh man, you've really done it this time, elpintofsemen.

----------------

MrRock
Apr 10, 2002

quote:

Contrabassoon came out of the closet to say:
Chopper Dave, Chopper Dave, do you read me? Uh-oh, over.

UHH-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

quote:

Creative Bicycle came out of the closet to say:
Its not every day (usually) that a thread in the games forum makes me weep with laughter.

Sextacular work, Fire, keep em rolling.

Amen. I was gonna go buy Harvest Moon and bask in natural sunlight, but this thread persuaded me to make popcorn and smash refresh!

----------------

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

quote:

You really don't know when to shut the gently caress up do you?

Also, sup Stanford.

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Nov 13, 2003

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post
EDIT: This comment was out of line. I am sorry.

----------------

Ben
Mar 18, 2001
At least he's trying to remain true to his avatar (sup Stanford).

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

Method Loser came out of the closet to say:

Why are you still posting in this thread.

Because I want to debate this.

----------------

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Am I the only one who immediatly thought Fire was a gimmick account? Besides, even if it isn't a hentai game those types of games are all really loving boring anyways. Click through some menus, give your simulated daughter some cake and Bloussant, click through some more menus, who the gently caress finds this entertaining? I could make a more entertaining game in Hypercard.

----------------

Mos
Jul 11, 2002

by elpintogrande
This is easily the best Fire thread I have ever read.

----------------

Lurchington
Jan 2, 2003

Forums Dragoon
The hentai game review makes it even FUNNIER that people are claiming Fable ripped off princess maker 2...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

inkblot came out of the closet to say:
Am I the only one who immediatly thought Fire was a gimmick account? Besides, even if it isn't a hentai game those types of games are all really loving boring anyways. Click through some menus, give your simulated daughter some cake and Bloussant, click through some more menus, who the gently caress finds this entertaining? I could make a more entertaining game in Hypercard.

I'm a fan of Sim games what can I say. If you can make a better game please post it. If its half as fun and addictive as princess maker I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it.

----------------