Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BukkakeParty
Nov 7, 2000

this is pretty neat :)

:phone: hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, okay. This stuff is crazy. It has a come-up/down that take literally seconds.

Some points

- The first thing I felt was a numbness in my lips. This would spread to my entire body later on. It's still hanging around, somewhat.

- I later began to feel unclean, like I was on some really bad acid. At first I wanted to take a shower, but then I figured I could use some steel wool to scrub my arm. I stopped pretty soon, becuause it hurt. Go figure, I guess. It wasn't bleeding all that much.

- The the visuals set in. I thought there were fireworks in my can of ginger ale, and the little Pikachu on top of my monitor appeared to be dancing.

- I then began to think about the aforementioned mysteries of space, and reasoned somehow or another that the Mooninites from ATHF were attacking me. This is the only time the FYAD people scared me, I thought they were really for reals.

- That's pretty much where I peaked. I went to lay down, blacked out for a bit, maybe, but when I got up I was mostly sober, except for the numbness.

Also, I wish I had read this beforehand:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/TheWlrs/pcp_info3.pdf

I will now open the floor to questions.

Edit: A couple things I forgot to mention:

1. I will not be touching this poo poo again.
2. I'm not sure whether I'll be beating the poo poo out of this kid, calling the cops on him, or both. We'll see.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slabs
Oct 14, 2003

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

quote:

The Walrus came out of the closet to say:
And then I figured that with an infinite number of other races out there, some of them must want to kill us.

Of course logically they would go through the nostrils :)

Final rating out of five :420:s ?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Regular John came out of the closet to say:

Of course logically they would go through the nostrils :)

Final rating out of five :420:s ?

Don't go near this poo poo.

----------------

Slabs
Oct 14, 2003

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

quote:

Don't go near this poo poo.

Noted. Do whatever you can to keep it away from kids then.

BORING IDIOT
Jan 28, 2004
It does sound a bit like PCP to me, but I don't know much about it, but your effects sound kinda like what I heard a while ago.

Some hosed up poo poo-- I hope something bad happens to this guy :mad:

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:

quote:

2. I'm not sure whether I'll be beating the poo poo out of this kid, calling the cops on him, or both. We'll see.

Comedy option buy more of this shizzy

----------------

Insy
Jul 3, 2002
#crackhouse superstar
As a character witness, I do not believe walrus would make something like this up at all. Another vote for loving this shady guy's poo poo up.

KillThePoor
May 26, 2003
^^^^

I second that vote.

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

It wasn't so much that they were moon people in particular. I was just thinking about how we don't know what's out there, that there's an infinite expanse of stars and poo poo out there, and that we don't know anything about it.

And then I figured that with an infinite number of other races out there, some of them must want to kill us. Combine that with the fact I watched the Mooninites episode of ATHF today, and you get the idea.

Well, I believe the guy.

----------------

human skumm
Jun 7, 2003

Eyeball, mix, and consume unknown, unresearched, potentially dangerous research chemicals ERRRRY-DAY

quote:

Insy came out of the closet to say:
As a character witness, I do not believe walrus would make something like this up at all. Another vote for loving this shady guy's poo poo up.

Indeed, this is some loving low dirty poo poo to be selling to loving KIDS, selling good wholesome marijuana to kids, is ONE thing, but selling laced hosed up poo poo, is a whole other loving BALLPARK here.

TGO
Jul 25, 2002
If at first you don't succeed, find out who fucked you up and break their kneecaps.
If someone sold me laced poo poo without telling me I would gut them.

Birdo
Dec 1, 2003
Report the guy to the cops with an anonymous tip. He deserves it for selling this stuff to kids, and it will have a much bigger effect than trying to beat him up or some poo poo like that. That could be bad for you.

Normally I wouldn't recommend being a narc, but if you can get them to catch him red-handed, it'll be well worth it. Didn't you say that he was STINGY with the stuff as well? Jesus, some people are scum.

DON'T PUT ANIME IN YOUR SIG

Birdo
Dec 1, 2003
oops double post

DON'T PUT ANIME IN YOUR SIG

Cynnik
Nov 19, 2002

this seems all too familiar

quote:

I could understand either of these if you didn't know about him selling laced weed, but since you knew before hand, it's your fault.

Edit: Unless he just sells it. That's different.

FuzzyDunlop
Oct 7, 2003

in ur chest, meltin ur heart
Definitely report the fucker. Beating him up might be satisfying, but he'll get in a hell of a lot more trouble if he gets caught with some laced poo poo that he's been selling to kids. It is your duty, man.

You have my respect. You're doing the right thing for your country, boy. :911:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Cynnik came out of the closet to say:

I could understand either of these if you didn't know about him selling laced weed, but since you knew before hand, it's your fault.

Edit: Unless he just sells it. That's different.

What? I'm not pissed at him for selling it to me, I'm pissed at him for selling it to twelve year olds.

----------------

The Trickster
Jul 9, 2002

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
This is like a motherfucking crusade man, a just mission for what is good and right in the world. Ruin that worthless motherfucker's life. I would call the loving cops. Anonymously, obviously. It's a low thing to do but what he's doing is so low that it warrants it.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

The Trickster came out of the closet to say:
This is like a motherfucking crusade man, a just mission for what is good and right in the world. Ruin that worthless motherfucker's life. I would call the loving cops. Anonymously, obviously. It's a low thing to do but what he's doing is so low that it warrants it.

I can hear The Dude saying that, too. I'll be calling the cops from a payphone tomorrow.

----------------

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it

quote:

BukkakeParty came out of the closet to say:
this is pretty neat :)

:):)

BigShinyNickel
Aug 28, 2003

by Fragmaster
.... beat the living bejesus out of him THEN call the cops. you get the best of both worlds, and he gets to be arrested while looking like a beaten housewife.

----------------

Ronald Raygun
Jun 28, 2003

u ain't seen nothin' yet
Wonderful story. I don't doubt the authenticity. I say gently caress this guy up.

-==[FYAD 06-03 KREW]==-

Toolophile
Jun 10, 2001

quote:

Fivecent came out of the closet to say:
.... beat the living bejesus out of him THEN call the cops. you get the best of both worlds, and he gets to be arrested while looking like a beaten housewife.

This is the correct answer.

Selling to 12 year olds is bad enough... selling weed to 12 year olds that's purposely laced with very dangerous chemicals is just loving evil.

Gang-beat him with masks on - 'A Clockwork Orange'-style. Then call the cops from a payphone.

Godspeed.

zeebs
Dec 21, 2003
Pink lemon.
Baseball bat and nails in said bat is the only answer. And by only answer I mean what you must now do.

This sounds like a thoroughly hosed up experience, but thanks for sharing. You should definitely do something to get this guy away from the weed market as soon as you can...that's a very foul practice to lace weed with just about any drug.

HORATIO HORNBLOWER
Sep 21, 2002

no ambition,
no talent,
no chance
what the gently caress happened in this thread?

GIT 'R' DUN

NOISEassault
Sep 2, 2002

Technical Difficulties Superstation!

quote:

kjh came out of the closet to say:
what the gently caress happened in this thread?
don't find out

element
Sep 23, 2003
i smoked these a couple times last year, the guys i got them from kept calling them fry sticks, they made me feel loving insane.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

element came out of the closet to say:
i smoked these a couple times last year, the guys i got them from kept calling them fry sticks, they made me feel loving insane.

Then you'd be so kind as to corroborate my story for the jerkfaces who say I'm making this up for whatever reason?

----------------

The Haircrow
Sep 28, 2003

by SpokkerJones
"Fry sticks" is slang for joints dipped in formaldehyde (oops). I remember reading articles about how there is a whole host of terrible negative side effects, a few of which boiled down to irreversible damage to the brain with frequent or heavy use. Stay the gently caress away from formaldehyde, I mean it doesn't even sound like a remotely good idea.

I cannot fathom why you would want to do this if you had done any research about it.

me are dumb

----------------

The Haircrow fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Feb 8, 2004

acidkore
Dec 6, 2002

Psychonaut

quote:

tripwire came out of the closet to say:
"Fry sticks" is slang for joints dipped in marijuana.

Because I love you.

and can't let this gem go by. sorry for the ribbing, this was just really funny to me.

acidkore fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Feb 8, 2004

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

acidkore came out of the closet to say:

Because I love you.

Haha.

----------------

Phullish
Sep 28, 2003
That all does sound like a lovely acid trip. I say call the cops on that bastard.

pindleskin
Apr 16, 2003
Haha. I wandered into the crackhead fortress by mistake, but it has been well worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zincaito
Nov 18, 2003

i love adventures
sober sorry

good luck the wlrus