Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cecil
Jul 6, 2000

CURSES! Foiled again!
Grimey Drawer
Notes on the videos:

I'm using the USB capture function on my camera, so quality is low. Also, they were all shot from the hip to avoid as much attention as possible. So if it's a bit jiggly, sorry.

They're encoded with Divx, so you'll need that.

In the beer video, you see the furry hospitality. We met a lot of nicer folks there, and they seemed willing to show my girlfriend around. The power of breasts is quite impressive. During this video, you'll want to raise the volume. At the beginning, you hear my girl (PortalStar) admit to not being a furry, notice the several seconds of uncomfortable silence. Later, we are offered beer, which we drink in the parking lot.

This is when we think we were made as goons. Those larger folks kept pacing back and forth, staring at Vorpal's shirt. The REALLY big guy is the one that would later stand in front of my car and point at us. The woman poking her head out of her room seemed nice, but apparently she's the SA goon who's account was used to check up on us.

Is that the cops? Cecil asks at the end of this one. This has the confrontation, the fur pile on my drat car, and that extremely angry woman yelling at Vorpal at the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cecil
Jul 6, 2000

CURSES! Foiled again!
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Ratcar came out of the closet to say:
She should be permabanned.
Man, I should have met you guys down there.

You never call, you never write.

As for the woman, naaah. She was one of the nicer ones. I'm just kind of curious as to who she is.

I admit we could have been more subtle, but I was not involved in any of the planning of this. I didn't see the thread, I didn't know the background, I was just called while I was out on the road, heading to buy a videocamera.

This woman here was one of the two hellraisers. She didn't like having her picture taken. Well, neither did I. So I'm posting the best shot I have of her, since she was convinced I was lying to her, and would not listen to reason.

Cecil fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Mar 22, 2004

Cecil
Jul 6, 2000

CURSES! Foiled again!
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Lance Armcock came out of the closet to say:
what are you guys loving pussies? you should have told them either get off the car or im going to run you the gently caress over, or just start throwing punches, im sure the furries would have started crying and got scared.

Because we were on the side of reality, reason, and legality. I'm sure the off-duty state troopers would NOT have been amused had we started flattening people with kung fu, crowbars and my car.

Also, my car just got out of the shop that very morning, so I was understandably protective of my new bodywork.

quote:

CheSera came out of the closet to say:
We signed said paper, passed it in to the car where our waiting friends also signed. We then returned the paper to the director, who was satisifed. We were then allowed to depart without further delay.

I'd like to note that it was very "Salem Witch Trials" esque. That, or being taken hostage by a terrorist group and made to sign confessions as to how America was the great Satan and what have you.

Cecil
Jul 6, 2000

CURSES! Foiled again!
Grimey Drawer

quote:

inignot came out of the closet to say:

I'm going to banned to hell and back for this, but to me it sounds like the furries made you their bitches. If I got surrounded by furries and made to sign a written apology to them before they let me leave I don't think I'd try to market it as a sucessful adventure.

Banned to hell? Doubtful, you're not trolling, you're just wrong.

When Flub-Tub the tiger enforcer is on your hood, he thinks he's got all the power. That's incorrect. Captain of the Corrolla has all the power, seeing as my foot is on the accelerator. Had it been an option, I could have very slowly pushed numb-nuts out of the way, and jaunted off for parts fur-free.
However, since I did not wish to anger the State Troopers running around, I played it cool and did not do something idiotic.

Had we given up our footage, had we not posted this thread, had we gotten into fursuits and scritched each other for the amusement of the others, that'd be defeat. Instead, we made it out of their encampment, footage and story intact.

Cecil
Jul 6, 2000

CURSES! Foiled again!
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Korwen came out of the closet to say:
So did anyone get a picture or see the person who was the furry who let them check with her account? What'd she look like?

She's in the made.avi video. She seemed nice, even if it's likely that she was the cause of our discovery.

Therapy:
The last thing I wanted to do was get cops involved.
We did get to a bar for last call though. I'd say this was a succesful outing, and it was loving hysterical. Next up, other-kin.

All their rage, all their barking, and they had nothing.

I've got some more videos capped, I'll upload them now. They don't really add much to the plot of this.

quote:

Psychosis came out of the closet to say:
I'm going to be filling in for Tuesday's front page update, so if it's okay with Vorpal, I think a chronicle of this adventure on the front page sounds like a swell idea.
That's cool with me. I don't know if my hosting can withstand a full brunt of an SA frontpage update. I'll happilly mirror as long as I can, though.
Funny, they thought were updating the SA front page. That was impossible until they went Looney Tunes.

Cecil fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Mar 22, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cecil
Jul 6, 2000

CURSES! Foiled again!
Grimey Drawer

quote:

FunkyBunny came out of the closet to say:

If you guys have proof that it's a furry account, notify one of the admins and they'll permaban it. (Lowtax does it all the time)

Nah, don't want to do that. She wasn't so bad. But the use of her account for fur-enforcement is troubling.

This is footage from my hand while I was being sketched. The guy on the far right was scared of the camera. The guy on the far left would later be assigned to sit on my car hood, tail and maglight equipped. The artist calls me skinny

Once again, my "Blair Witch"-esque movie shooting makes for goofy video. It was lower profile than a camera attached to my face. Strangely centered are the torsos of our female companions. This, I assure you, was not deliberate. I bump the camera later to face the furry speaking, who was one of the more reasonable. He's giving a lecture on how more Furries are not batshit.

quote:

Yurpdod came out of the closet to say:
What's the fat chick standing outside the car window saying in the last video? I cant hear.

"WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE PHOTOS ON THE WEBSITE!"
Vorpal and I reply "What?"
She's talking about photos she thinks we had posted on the website, from the parking lot, yesterday. As though we had jumped into a time machine, posted, and then come back to the present.

quote:

CaptainScraps came out of the closet to say:
Man, please tell me you guys signed fake names on that slip. I'd love to see them say that Tyler Durden signed a non-aggression pact with the furries.
I don't think they're legible. I know Vorpal signed something other than his name, and I signed "BMSDKGHIQ32UJHG" so far as I can tell.

Cecil fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Mar 22, 2004