Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBigglesworth
Mar 26, 2005

Lover of Fuzzy Meatloaf
I want a Chris Bradford series!

MrBigglesworth fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Feb 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MrBigglesworth posted:

I want a Chris Bradford series!

<ahem>

His name is Rad Brad.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
:stare: yeah, they're gonna run that back because holy smokes was it intense this time.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
With one death comes another.

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009
It's always weird how they have one season start the next month after the previous one ends, but will take months off in the middle of the season.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Iskanderson posted:

It's always weird how they have one season start the next month after the previous one ends, but will take months off in the middle of the season.

Nickelodeon has a terrible scheduling policy that any given show can only air 20 new episodes in a year

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

drrockso20 posted:

Nickelodeon has a terrible scheduling policy that any given show can only air 20 new episodes in a year

That is pretty stupid.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

MonsterEnvy posted:

That is pretty stupid.

It's been especially stupid for both SpongeBob and Power Rangers

MrBigglesworth
Mar 26, 2005

Lover of Fuzzy Meatloaf
D, di, did they uh, really make an rear end to mouth joke reference?

nmx
May 16, 2004

MrBigglesworth posted:

D, di, did they uh, really make an rear end to mouth joke reference?

I was just as shocked as you were.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I'm sorry Bass to mouth is totally different.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot-2d-1202000951/

quote:

The kid network will be rebooting its current CG “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” series as a 2D animated series with the title “Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” The network made the announcement at its upfront presentation in New York on Thursday afternoon.

“The Turtles is a property that has reinvention in its DNA, which keeps it fresh and relevant to every new generation while satisfying the demand from its adult fans,” said Cyma Zarghami, president, Nickelodeon Group. “’Turtles’ has been an incredibly important franchise for us since we reignited it five years ago, and we’re excited for the new series to take the characters in a different direction with more humor, a younger and lighter feel and all-new dimensions to explore.”

The new 2D series is co-executive produced by Andy Suriano (character designer for the critically acclaimed Adult Swim series “Samurai Jack”) and Ant Ward (supervising producer, current “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”) at Nickelodeon in Burbank, Calif.

The CG series will air one last season starting Sunday, March 19. Nickelodeon has ordered 26 episodes of the 2D reboot to air starting in fall 2018.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

As long that don't go full Teen Titans Go,I will watch with cautious optimism.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I like the new jazzy/bigbandy version of the theme song

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006
The Super Shredder DVD from Tuesday has the next three unaired episodes. Nick really is bad at scheduling.

https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Teenag...+super+shredder

Wasn't expecting the Demodragon arc to be that short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

CrimsonAuthor posted:

The Super Shredder DVD from Tuesday has the next three unaired episodes. Nick really is bad at scheduling.

https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Teenag...+super+shredder

Wasn't expecting the Demodragon arc to be that short.

It appears to be four episodes long. Decent enough for an arc.

• Locked thread