Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
I can't help but picture KingFlusher as a young John Leguizamo, sitting fully clothed in a public restroom stall, and being all 'tsk tsk tsk' and shaking his head as he makes notes on a legal pad. A man sticks his buttocks into the wall hole, and after a moment, half of a star is erased from the yellow paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So that toilet review site is next up in line for front page articles, right?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So that toilet review site is next up in line for front page articles, right?

I think the toilet review site ought to contrast the clean, web 2.0 look of Barkwire and Spout.ly by being a graphical mess of poor formatting and dead links, with a bad color scheme and really noxious community to boot.

Lagg
Nov 10, 2005

The wilder the hat, the wilder the man.
Randy F needs to do more reviews.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Hazard doesn't look like an Aussie at all. I thought you knew your poo poo when it came to dogs, Livestock!

Livestock
Jan 22, 2001

TOO SEXY FOR DEMOCRACY

Leroy Dennui posted:

Hazard doesn't look like an Aussie at all. I thought you knew your poo poo when it came to dogs, Livestock!

You're right, that was my mistake. Forgot to update that from an earlier draft. He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I'm just glad I now have a name to go along with that breed's picture; I've learned about some obscure varieties of dog from Barkwire, like the Puli. Ozark is one of my all-time favorite entries :3:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I usually end up re-reading a bunch of Barkwire's when a new one comes out and I just realized how much Hope reminds me of Laura Palmer.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Barkwire is the only front page article I read.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

More dogs 4 sale: get them while they're fresh!

Supraluminal
Feb 17, 2012
I could read a new page of dog classifieds every day. Would be a perfect way to start the morning off right. I'm sure Livestock would burn out after about three days of that though so I'll take what I can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

What new classy dogs await you in this new herd of dog classifieds?

• Locked thread