Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Having a hard time focusing on the game tbh since I'm a bit concerned about paying for my latest HRT. Just wish Obama would implement a proper health care for people without ebola. Anyways just had to get it off my chest. Go Jozy, he's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
drat I almost just went gay for Yedlin.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
clown defending

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Twellman "I like that Diskerud foul"

Hondurass scores.

"You can't make that foul there. What's he thinking"

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
uh why is joe corona taking free kicks ever

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Good for Ibarra

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Mix owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Ok guys, this is the only team thread still around from the World Cup, so I'm going to close it. The next time the USA plays, please post in the internationals thread with the rest of us. If you want to have United States national team discussions not during games, please make another thread. Go Jozy.

• Locked thread