Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you think?
yes
no
hand-egg lol
yeah no one's ever made this joke before
gokudinho
View Results

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Twee as gently caress posted:

its just there and flappin about i mean what are you gonna do, not go for it? :confused:

So you're saying he's just asking for his dick to be grabbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

So you're saying he's just asking for his dick to be grabbed.

he wouldnt be wearing those shorts if he didnt

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

proof of concept posted:

this game already exists and it's called futsal and it hasn't supplanted the real thing yet nor will it

Futsal isn't even close to what I proposed. Its indoor. The pitch isn't even close to the same size. Teams are five on five, and the ball is different.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
just change the channel kid nobody is forcing you to watch

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

proof of concept posted:

just change the channel kid nobody is forcing you to watch

I don't watch that's kinda the whole point of this thread. What would make the game more exciting, and watchable?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
more dick grabbing

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

HarlanHell posted:

more spectacular ball handling

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Maybe I was selling it wrong. Let me cut straight to the quick. A smaller field with full sized teams will allow for an up to 1000% increase in dick to hand contact per game.

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

HarlanHell posted:

Maybe I was selling it wrong. Let me cut straight to the quick. A smaller field with full sized teams will allow for an up to 1000% increase in dick to hand contact per game.

now you're speaking my language bruh

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
I can confidently say that any change you made to the game would improve it. Anything at all, and it would be a better game.

Ok maybe excluding shrinking the goals.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

gently caress soccer

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like soccer because they don't show ads every 2-4 minutes. American sports on TV are starting to become unwatchable unless you record the game and then fast forward through the bullshit.

Also, lol at people who go 'ugh poo poo is boring NO ONE IS SCORING!' you have to watch the technical play and the struggle to even get the ball in a decent shooting position, that's where it is interesting. If all you do is go 'people kicking the ball back and forth nothing is happening' then yeah it's boring I guess. But if the actual gameplay is boring to you and all you want is big numbers counting up then you're a sod anyway.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 16, 2014

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

If all you do is go 'people kicking the ball back and forth nothing is happening' then yeah it's boring I guess.

It's also boring because the ball goes out of bounds a billion times a game.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the Creepsylvania goalie is banned for regularly carrying a gun

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor Butts posted:

It's also boring because the ball goes out of bounds a billion times a game.

this might be the weirdest criticism of the sport I've ever read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

they say the same thing insulting football at least before and after those stoppages something exciting can happen at any second instead of returning to kicking the ball around more.

• Locked thread