Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

maybe instead of drones you could have real pilots murdering children in actual planes? i dunno just a thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

hemale in pain posted:

maybe instead of drones you could have real pilots murdering children in actual planes? i dunno just a thought

Children can't fly planes, they can't see out of the cabin, stupid
We'd need to make child-sized planes

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Pochoclo posted:

Children can't fly planes, they can't see out of the cabin, stupid
We'd need to make child-sized planes

Iran already ahead of us there.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
i have to wonder how many of them were in on that farce. Def the pilot (assuming its a pilot which is a big assumption) but I dunno if the head honcho knows, maybe his generals trying to make themselves look good.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

KiddieGrinder posted:

you should of said they ran ahead of us

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Volume posted:

"Target anyone that's brown."

Drones only see things in black and white, they are unable to see the color brown.

They are truly colorblind.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

The Taint Reaper posted:

Drones only see things in black and white, they are unable to see the color brown.

They are truly colorblind.

That's why they tend to use them in countries full of brown people

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Yeehawww. Pity gifs cant blare out a sweet track from UFC's greatest anthems vol II

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
ENGAGING *BOOOM* holy poo poo i think i just came

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
"Microsoft Flight Simulator prepared me for none of this!"

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

KiddieGrinder posted:

iirc we're over 25 years ahead with small weird looking planes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Griz
May 21, 2001

Fandyien posted:

i bet nerds would be really good drone pilots

I know a guy who played multiplayer flight sims for like 10 years then went to one of those places where you do simulated air combat in real planes. he wrecked everyone they put him against and all the employees assumed he was ex-Air Force because they didn't expect a civilian to be that good at dogfighting.

• Locked thread