Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

*stealthily hides behind 3 rin binder*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I just unzip my pants and drop them along with my underwear down to about my ankles.
Give it a couple good tugs, make sure everything is straight and akimbo, pull my boxer briefs back up with a quick snap of the waistband, then do the same with the jeans, tug the belt tight and keep on rolling.

gently caress the haters AND the lovers, that's what I say.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
nah you guys go ahead I gotta make a phone call real quick

*fumbles around with phone and stays seated, waiting for boner to go away*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*jacks off in seat of cab*

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
Around the age of 21, I gained the apparently magical power to mentally prevent myself from getting a boner when I don't want one. I'm probably a real-life Jedi or something.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

its good to have a boner at all times just in caese

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ninotoreS posted:

Around the age of 21, I gained the apparently magical power to mentally prevent myself from getting a boner when I don't want one. I'm probably a real-life Jedi or something.

why would you not want a boner

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Business Gorillas posted:

*doesn't adjust boner*
:smug:

That's why Gorilla business has such low returns.

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~
Sever (your dick)

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

Walking along, no one's looking, take one really long sideways step, just keep walking, no one saw, nobody knows about my balls.

a classic.

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Ball Cupper posted:

Sever (your dick)

good post/username combo right here

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
oh my goodness there appears to be a piece of lint on my trousers i'll just brush that off nope that didn't get it maybe if I b r u s h slower no that didn't work either this is unbelievable let me try to B R U S H again even slower that seems to be working nothing untoward going on here people maybe one more BB RR UU SS HH well the lint seems to have gone now back to work

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I move my prehensile boner while attracting your attention to my face with flashy hand movements

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~

ghlbtsk posted:

oh my goodness there appears to be a piece of lint on my trousers i'll just brush that off nope that didn't get it maybe if I b r u s h slower no that didn't work either this is unbelievable let me try to B R U S H again even slower that seems to be working nothing untoward going on here people maybe one more BB RR UU SS HH well the lint seems to have gone now back to work

*on the phone to HR* yeah Jim's just sitting there, slowly wanking

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
*always tucks so doesn't have this problem*

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im just gonna get this over with and rub one out in the bathroom

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i look at the person i am talking to in the eyes and then i look down at my bulge then i look them in the eyes again and i look down at the bulge then i look them in the eyes again and look down at the bulge

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Well, first off. The trick is to always have a bucket of popcorn handy.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Frostwerks posted:

Well, first off. The trick is to always have a bucket of popcorn handy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24gr1dC1r4I

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
luckily no one ever notices when i have a boner, not evne me

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
"Oh this? No, that's it un-erect"

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

boom boom boom posted:

Walking along, no one's looking, take one really long sideways step, just keep walking, no one saw, nobody knows about my balls.

ive done this and gotten called out on it

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Why contain it? Let it spill over to the schools and churches, let the boners pile up in the streets.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
"oh this isn't a boner, it's just how my MONSTER DONG is naturally"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Pochoclo posted:

Why contain it? Let it spill over to the schools and churches, let the boners pile up in the streets.

Source for awesomeness plz

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I prefer to go to fast food places or if im feeling brave a starbucks. When i reach the front of the line after being asked what i want to order i make unbroken eye contact while adjusting my dilz. When im done i deposit the day's crotch lint and mould on the counter and leave without a word

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I walk around in public with my cock in a hot-dog bun with mustard and ketchup on it so it doesn't matter if I get a boner or not

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Alan Smithee posted:

Source for awesomeness plz

What is this, 4chan? I just searched on google images for "glowing codpiece". One more thing to explain to my employer and also probably got me on the NSA list.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Pochoclo posted:

What is this, 4chan? I just searched on google images for "glowing codpiece". One more thing to explain to my employer and also probably got me on the NSA list.

NSA: Not Straight at All

it's okay though

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

lol at this stupid fakepost thread

who the gently caress gets boners in YOTL 2014 :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

*uses fellow public transportation commuters to adjust*