Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Derek Dominoe posted:

Ebola spreads to the western world thanks to the failure of Phoenix Raven.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/body-child-found-wheelwell-us-military-aircraft-landed/story?id=24759864

Phoenix Raven slackin again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
As we close out this month, I just wanted to offer up a few thoughts. Despite the fact that the Air Force is a horrible loving organization run by idiotic born again kool aid drinking country club political hack fucks, I must say, there is a certain nobility associated with being in one of the two most destructively powerful entities in the history of existence (that distinction is shared with our Navy bros). For those of you in the Army or Marines, sorry that you make lovely life decisions. But I'm sure the pathetic rationalizing masses of ultra proud Army/USMC vets with their gay bumper stickers and t-shirts can make you feel better about it or something, idk. Anyway....

The American Empire is larger, richer, more badass, more respected, and more admired than any other empire in the history of the world ever EVER. We fuckin launch steel chariots into the sky and rain immense destruction upon the savages below for daring to not pay their due respect to our power, like Zeus throwing lightning bolts. We fuckin throw indestructible titanium vessels of death into the water that sail around the world and gently caress with other people who can't do poo poo to stop us.

Even China for all their bullshit can't stop stepping on their own dick long enough actually become any sort of a real power, except to their immediate next door neighbors who all pay tribute to a country on the other side of the world. Putin, for all his Ukraine poo poo, is just jealous that he can't play on our level like the USSR was able to before. And we're so complacent that we don't even notice their poo poo because we ball so hard. Some people like to talk about how much better Norway/Sweden/Netherlands/"insert any non-UK EU nation here" is because of their social safety net or whatever the gently caress, but do you really want to be one of them? They're basically like kept women. Trophy wives. They rely on America to do the killing and pay the bills while they hang out with their girlfriends drinking appletinis and get mani-pedis, and all they have to do is let us have some anal or a few bj's in the car. Because that's what it means to be a country that's not in the drivers seat. You're basically the equivalent of a prison bitch.

To deny your dominance over other, lesser peoples (aka all of them) is to deny your birthright as an American. Feel proud of that since that's what your taxes are spent on. What I'm saying is, we should all at least be a little proud of being the equivalent of a modern Roman Legionnaire. Except you live past the age of 40, have things like XBoxes, and get waaaay loving more.

Although I hate the Air Force as an organization, I still take pride of being able to talk poo poo since we're basically the Floyd Mayweather of planet Earth.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I wish they'd make you wear a bus drivers hat and dress like a 1930's gas station attendant. White gloves and all. :P

Also if anyone's ever randomly flying over the Midwest and hears someone come up on guard giving the most racist and unintelligible of tirades, you have found my own personal numbers station I've started operating intermittently when my meds run out.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Ending on a high note, gentlemen. o7

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
Just a reminder that the USAF has the technology and capability for people to sit in a fart filled trailer room, kill muzzies on the other side of the world indiscriminately, and then drive down to the Vegas strip and get hammered/gently caress hookers/do crazy amounts of blow.

When you think about it it's pretty sweet.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

iyaayas01 posted:

Just a reminder that the USAF has the technology and capability for people to sit in a fart filled trailer room, kill muzzies on the other side of the world indiscriminately, and then drive down to the Vegas strip and get hammered/gently caress hookers/do crazy amounts of blow.

When you think about it it's pretty sweet.

Reminds me of that venture bro's episode when Action Man was telling Brock Samson about the good old days of flying off the arch Castro in Cuba in the morning, being back at the White House with JFK for a famous Debrief and drinks, and making it out to the Bellagio just in time to see old blue eyes last show of the night.

That's how you fight a loving war, boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It's nice to know that every other nation fears fighting us so much that we can spend billions of dollars on planes that don't even work and no one notices. They even buy these lovely, nonflying planes from us just to be like us.

• Locked thread