Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
You are now cleared to visit the main thread (and Russian) and watch the other sides videos.

As we need to get fresh people into the game and balance teams, and they will know, I've decided we shall go on fresh points modified by the losses. The new commander may pick a force like the old one, but is under no compulsion to do so.

Grey Hunter fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Aug 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
So, I'm on the page 8 of the Soviet thread and, um, the difference in tutorials, order forms and details as well as in-game images of various lines of sight across the map is from another world altogether. I think I have a hunch why we lost so badly.

What's the ratio of game experience between the sides? They at least appear to be much knowledgeable.

Valiantman fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Aug 16, 2014

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Sounds rough.

On strategy talk, overall I think we needed mid-level company targets. Some of the company orders were basically "Go exactly here and do exactly this" while others were less detailed. So it felt like we had a general area to move to, etc, but no idea what our goal was once we got there.

Though using space alien support is also rude!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I think the fact that we had so many dropouts didn't help us either. We lost about half our commanders, I'd wager, on lack of interest after the first week or two.

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013
I'm still alive... even though I ended up missing the discussion about the retreat.

On the plus side, I'm glad to know I pissed off those Communist swine. :smug:

e:

Anyone mind telling me how I did?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Whoops! wrong thread.

• Locked thread