Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Bro Dad posted:

umm freeway rick invented crack. hell he admitted it himself and originally called it ready rock

drat cia trying to steal the achievements of black inventors

quote:

Ross has said that when he first saw crack-cocaine as a teenager in 1979, he did not immediately believe it was a drug because it looked different from other drugs he had seen.[4]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

thats actually a typo. rick himself said that he started cooking it because coke addicts have poor self-control and his customers started asking about the "ready" rock

but maybe i find it easier believe that a black man is good at high school chemistry rather than a massive international government conspiracy masterminded by one of his smugglers

Bro Dad fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jul 14, 2014

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

gggiiimmmppp posted:

at the end of the war hitler's personal doctor was shooting him up with meth in the morning and barbiturates at night to sleep and this played a part, among other things, in hitler being unavailable the morning of the d-day invasion to order the tanks to move in to normandy

lol i saw something like this on the history channel about 10 years ago, it called like :shroom::pcgaming::okpos::catdrugs::goatdrugs: HIGH HITLER :goatdrugs::catdrugs::okpos::pcgaming::shroom:. As you would expect from the shittory channel, it was full of really dumb rotating 'trippy' visuals involving hitler and i actually thought it was really loving stupid and fake like all the alien/bible code shows that came after it but maybe it was actually real? :aaaaa:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

There's no hope with dope.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Design Spots posted:

no police force in america has drug tests

let that sink in a minute

I know a cop who is a giant violent, aggressive piece of poo poo that does MDMA and cocaine regularly and drunk drives every weekend. Cops are bullshit.

Edit: I mean the entire concept of police being trustworthy is bullshit, they have little accountability, poor background check to become one... this person has been involved in domestic violence, yet somehow they passed the psychiatric screen and background check.

ashgromnies fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jul 14, 2014

• Locked thread