Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

make oatmeal taste as good as a chicken burrito and we'll talk op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Okay so Americans snack 3 times a day but what are they talking about when they say 'snack'?

Because I snack probably 3 times a day but usually a snack is like a square or two of chocolate or a handful of almonds. Is an American snack an entire bag of chips or something?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Breetai posted:

Okay so Americans snack 3 times a day but what are they talking about when they say 'snack'?

Because I snack probably 3 times a day but usually a snack is like a square or two of chocolate or a handful of almonds. Is an American snack an entire bag of chips or something?

Yeah, probably, not a far-fetched guess at all.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Breetai posted:

A big bag of chips plus 2 litres of coke would probably be a lot of people's snack.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

OP it's because Americans are dumb. Just really, really dumb. I mean, have you ever been?

Mr. Stingly
Sep 1, 2001

Satanic cop-killing henchman with a heart of gold
I spent the weekend with my fat dad and watched him eat almost non stop. He has no hobbies or interests beside his sinecure inside the government, railing impotently against a system that ignores him. All that's left for him to do is watch television, which for 30-40 years has rotted his brain, and eat garbage, which has also rotted his brain and innards, leaving him barely able to walk and handicapped.

He's a baby boomer. It's all they ever wanted as kids, and now that they're alone and unsupervised, they can get all the howdy doody and cotten candy they want. With some pills thrown in, they never have to worry about the shame they're supposed to feel ever again.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's better to eat lightly throughout the day than have only a 2-3 big meals

hth

right now I am snacking on some tortilla chips and some fresh salsa

earlier I snacked on half a chicken breast

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Moridin920 posted:

hth

No it isn't.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

hth

JebanyPedal posted:

No it isn't.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I graze about 14 hours a day on organic alfalfa.

Feel great!

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
http://imgur.com/a/5nXX9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I wish there was a healthy alternative to the potato chip. That's literally my only vice.

FYI the riffled ones use less fat and salt.

• Locked thread