Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xom
Sep 2, 2008

文化英雄
Fan of Britches
I think I may have gone a little overboard establishing Makoto as a reasonable, well-behaved guy (at least when he's insufficiently emotionally invested—hopefully that will make it all the more impactful when his behavior changes), but rest assured that I highly amused myself as I was at it.

Andrew/Wendar, if you want to escape the Vortex of Boring, I recommend calling Aaron. (You can look his number up in the school directory at Makoto's house.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xom
Sep 2, 2008

文化英雄
Fan of Britches

IRC posted:

<RWT> Did you want to stop by the dojo or just head home, or do you want to meet up with everyone?
<Xomnom> mostly I'm looking to follow Wendar's lead
<Xomnom> (On weekdays, Makoto goes to the dojo in the morning before school starts, so now we would only go to the dojo if Wendar has some reason)
<Xomnom> we are currently heading toward the house but if Wendar wants to instead go somewhere Holly-search-related Makoto will want to tag along

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

I'm moving forward tonight regardless of who still needs to post. I feel it's been long enough.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

I think it's just Tempus now, and he said he's coming back on the 25th. Maybe wait a day or two longer?

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Fair enough. I'll post on Tuesday (my next day off).

Makoto/Andrew: If you're both going to Makoto's house, I'll let you move forward. Depending on your next couple of posts, I'll see how you want to proceed.

Chris/Reagan/Kei: You seem to be doing well enough by yourselves. Feel free to post a couple more times.

Aaron/Aly: You're cool to keep going if you want to. Either choice sounds alright.

Zoey/Milo: I feel like I should forward you two at least.

Cal: Take all the time you need.

Xom
Sep 2, 2008

文化英雄
Fan of Britches

Rather Watch Them posted:

The restaurant is vacant until its matron, Francesca Colombera, descends from the stairs in the back. "Buona sera! Welcome to Colombera's! How can I help you?"
Did you really mean for the restaurant to be incredibly suspiciously vacant at dinner rush, or did we show up way too early?

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Xom posted:

Did you really mean for the restaurant to be incredibly suspiciously vacant at dinner rush, or did we show up way too early?

The restaurant isn't "suspiciously vacant." Francesca's there. :v:

She probably closed up to go look for Milo. She's the owner; she does what she wants. Besides, it's Monday. There's not much of a rush anyway.

Just go with it. I'll populate next prompt, how about.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
It turns out that 'lasagna' was made from......PEOPLE

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
edited a second text to Kei in my last post

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Sorry everyone, just wanted to go through that scene in a single go. :) Gonna wait for the next GM prompt now.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Plutonis, next time you're in IRC we need to talk about what I'm going to do with Andrew, and you.

E: I've been informed that you're banned from any IRC channel I frequent. Instead of reasoning with you as I was planning, I'm going to make Andrew an NPC and continue on with the rest of the cast.

You made a good character, and a good effort, and I do want to see you participate in the game, but I already warned you and gave you enough of a leash.

Please understand. This was a tough decision, but you're no longer allowed to take part in this thread. I'm sorry.

Double May Care fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Sep 6, 2014

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

I got into contact with Plutonis and after a brief discussion, seeing as the probated offense wasn't serious and with knowledge that he's not allowed in our IRC, I've decided to let him continue playing via PM and edited the latest in-character post accordingly.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Posting tonight, I swear! A lot of stuff has been going on, sorry :saddowns:

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

http://www.vice.com/read/i-went-to-montreals-new-cat-caf-on-shrooms-654

"While he was talking, I daydreamed that he was from an imaginary dimension called Gork, where pickles were the main currency and this guy ran poo poo. Nobody fucks with him because he runs the most successful pickle farm in Central Gork—and has cousins who could send you back in time and make you shoot your own grandfather."

AARON'S TRUE RIVAL???????

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Sorry. Not dead. Just ennui.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

THIS POST COST ME EIGHTEEN DOLLARS* TO MAKE

in steam trading card rap game funbucks please don't judge me

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ningyou posted:

THIS POST COST ME EIGHTEEN DOLLARS* TO MAKE

in steam trading card rap game funbucks please don't judge me

What.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

PRETTY MUCH

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ningyou posted:

PRETTY MUCH

I see :negative:. Also shame on you for copying the posting gimmick of my buddy :freakfuta:

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I see :negative:. Also shame on you for copying the posting gimmick of my buddy :freakfuta:

Y'know, I was going to say something like "that's dumb" or "making some comicposts but also some posts with words in them =/= copying someone's I WILL POST NOTHING BUT COMICPOSTS ABOUT THIS ONE THING IN THIS ONE THREAD gimmick" but then I got to the part about you actually having friends and now I'm too astonished for complete sentences :psyduck:

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
I am back and ready to rock, and yet I'm totally lost and have no idea what Cal's prompt is! RWT, can I get some backup?

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

quote:

You both exit the locker room to see Vincent macking on Francine (as he is wont to do). He looks up ever so briefly to see Cal and slides his stack of zines with his feet before they both shuffle into the girl's locker room with mischief in their eyes. Roxy slides around the corner and holds out a stapler and the new pages. "Might be a little late to change anything, but this'll at least patch some of the damage." She hands Cal a stapler and divides the stack in half. "Hey," she nods to Kei before getting to work.

quote:

There's moaning coming from the locker room. It's clearly not Kelly, since she's now tapping her foot outside the door. "That's how it always is. People just take advantage of me, like I'm invisible.

"Even if I am, it's not fair. I was so close, and... and..." She starts crying again.

Jen peeks from around the corner. "Uh..."

Roxy slams her stapler down and drops her zine. "Forget it. They've already read it. It's loving everywhere already. Forget it!" She throws her hands up and turns to you. "Let's just go."

Jen pouts disingenuously. "Sorry." She probably knew this would happen, but Roxy's taking this a little harder. What will you do now?

You're free to do whatever you want, now that your job's been, well, finished.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

I'm going to shake things up in my next post, so if you're going to the park I wouldn't mind a post (either a blurb IC or an affirmation OOC) letting me know if you're going to check out the park.

I don't want to leave Aly and Aaron hanging either, so that'll be coming too. Did you want to catch up with the rest of the group once your excursion is done?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Most likely won't be getting posts out tonight, so Chris will be going along with the rest of team magic if I don't get to it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That should be canon for the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare