Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
And at BurgerCuck all the strapping black gentlemen gently caress your wife family style while wearing the robes and crowns of The King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
the cuck meme

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

poorlifedecision posted:

Some lady's worthless cuck of a husband was whining and she wouldn't shut him up, so I bought the last 23 chastity belts they had just to spite him.

:golfclap:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its like, Tom always invests a lot in his cuck at Secret Santa. I'm over here, and so is everybody else from the dept, we're spending MAYBE $100 on a cuck and this motherfucker is sinking $400, $500 in a cuck he's just giving away. It makes everybody else feel bad, too

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Is it cucking if a white man cheats on his wife with a bigger blacker vagina or is it just good old jungle fever?

• Locked thread