Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
To gay or not to gay?
Yes: Seme
Yes: Uke
No, god no
View Results

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Nathilus posted:

they're practically the same person anyway and I felt that his freddie mercury 'stache fits the theme of this thread better.

gas thread ban OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Neptr posted:

Not sure what you're trying to say, you have some sort of Nissan?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
No goku option, voted 1.

Moola posted:

gas thread ban OP

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

bigzak posted:

this is a pretty good thread

thanks man. one does one's best. I have plenty of material left too. for example.

nah i'm not on the lease, though i initially asked to do that. it's all moot now anyway because i had a talk with my nii-san about what i, and he, were really getting out of this arrangement since it played out a little differently than we had each individually anticipated. i think he had a kind of paternalistic vibe w/the whole thing and i just had a really strong gut feeling that if it only took four or five days for a misunderstanding liek that to crop up than they would probably continue to do so, and i wanted to keep getting the straight D from him while i finish college so i'm gonna move back home where i had everything worked out pretty well and wasn't bothering anyone with my overwhelming need for my nii-san's touch.

anyway to all the dudes who were calling me the platonic ideal of BL im inclined to agree for sure.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

sorry op, which one of those is japanese for "goku"

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

My roommate sold Nissans.

Do what he did. Sever and move on to Jeeps.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
yeah my brother had a Maxima and he told me it was a real piece of poo poo

sever OP

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
close, but I dont think this thread is *quite* the perfect troll-thread for neo-gbs just yet
but keep working on it, youre very nearly there
edit: also whats with the constantly changing stupid newbie avatar icons recently

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

PrBacterio posted:

close, but I dont think this thread is *quite* the perfect troll-thread for neo-gbs just yet
but keep working on it, youre very nearly there
edit: also whats with the constantly changing stupid newbie avatar icons recently

thanks but I really cant take much credit this thread is the bolt of random inspiration sort of genius and not the hard-researched and carefully thought out kind. I'm very happy to see the uke option winning out, however.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i miss my dead gay baby

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

wait your gay car can pay rent?

EDITED POST: because nii-san kinda sounds like the car company niisan

Rad Tad fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Aug 21, 2014

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Rad Tad posted:

wait your gay car can pay rent?

i think some people are really confused, so here's a pic of nii-san watchin over me while I nap ^.^

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
move in with a miata instead

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

drat you two are cute I say go for it, op!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

see the thing is my nii-san is like, an incredibly nice, considerate, and loving guy, and he would be willing to do all kinds of things to me like that, and i'm not really comfortable w/him buying me fancy things or viewing me as a sort of pet project. i mean he sees it as just being a loving aniki so it's not on him at all i think we just had different expectations. i was hoping to acquire some genuine unrestricted independence and didn't, he was hoping to improve my complexion but didn't. one of us says tomato, the other says tomahto, but at the end of the day I just love and need him so much. it seems like this relationship must be wrong but it feels so right and i just cant give him up.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope nii-san breaks into your room at night and blasts that Jock Jams "YOU READY FOR THIS?!" song at max volume.
As soon as the "bom bom BOM BOMBOMBOMOM" starts up you say "I'm NOT ready for this." and then take your prepared bags with you and leave the house forever.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

I hope nii-san breaks into your room at night and blasts that Jock Jams "YOU READY FOR THIS?!" song at max volume.
As soon as the "bom bom BOM BOMBOMBOMOM" starts up you say "I'm NOT ready for this." and then take your prepared bags with you and leave the house forever.

boring. loving straights. :rolleyes:

besides my nii-san is an extremely kind and considerate person, hed never put me on the spot like that

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
what the gently caress is a nii-san? I'd look it up myself but I'm pretty sure it'll lead to anime bullshit.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

see above pic.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

He he he... nii-san

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Pochoclo posted:

He he he... nii-san

nope, not even close. too much tits, not cute at all. its more liek

nii..... san....~

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Neptr posted:

Not sure what you're trying to say, you have some sort of Nissan?

I think he's trying to gently caress his car

edit for goku

raditts fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Aug 22, 2014

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
voted seme in spirit of goku topping all bitch vegetables.

ps: i'm gay

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
I think nii-san means brother. That's hosed up OP.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Jesus, anime sucks so much.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
accept your chode aniki

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lowtax posted:

yeah where's goku?

getting meshi with his top ramen
へへ
のの

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

TontoCorazon posted:

Jesus, anime sucks so much.

after all of these years, its time you knew that this is no anime. This is our lives... robin.....

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
Wait. So OP likes to put potatoes in exhaust pipes? but it has to be Nissans? :confused:

Odd. but whatever floats your boat.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Phrasing posted:

Why'd I scroll down?

Vegeta why

sometimes i wonder what compels me to read bad threads even though i know full well that they're bad

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

nutranurse posted:

sometimes i wonder what compels me to read bad threads even though i know full well that they're bad

Obviously a repressed fan of the superior art form that is visual novels

AngrySquid
Apr 16, 2012

scrolled two pages, still no loving clue what a nissan is..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

AngrySquid posted:

scrolled two pages, still no loving clue what a nissan is..

maybe you could check out the thread I ripped almost every word in this one off of, compare and contrast, and come to some conclusions? i totally understand not wanting to google it but this isnt rocket science.

• Locked thread