Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Here is a little Costco trick, it's on their secret menu. If you buy a six pack of 32 gallon rubbermaid trash cans, and take one to the food court, the WILL fill it to the brim with chili for only 30 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol on 9/11 a thread wherein fat americans talk about eating greasy sludgy poo poo and call it food

allahu akbar y'all

takbir

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like to get the pizza.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I hated it when my kids grew out of their hotdog phase. Feeding a family of 4 for $10 was awesome. Now they want $3 chicken bakes that don't even include a drink. Might as well go to French Laundry for what I'm paying.

Fortunately my discovery of Costco Liquors is offsetting the cost. 1.75 liters of quality vodka for $14? Yes please.

Also the Costco near me doesn't like splitting their frozen yogurt into two cups, so now my kids get short term diabetes whenever they get a chocolate swirl.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
was talking to a friend of mine recently, apparently the larger size of costco hot dogs makes them less of a choking hazard for small children

Krispy Kareem posted:

Also the Costco near me doesn't like splitting their frozen yogurt into two cups, so now my kids get short term diabetes whenever they get a chocolate swirl.

just ask for a water cup and make them fight over who gets the big cup, problem solved

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

costco food court is p good

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Krispy Kareem posted:

1.75 liters of quality vodka for $14?
is this in the united states

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

apparently moms are big fans of buying in bulk

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Feminition posted:

apparently moms are big fans of buying in bulk

that's her weekly intake and she's actually 35. costco makes it so affordable!

e: costco had a 25c soda machine growing up. that was pretty rad.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Libelous Slander posted:

is this in the united states

The vodka or where I can buy it? It's US made vodka that I purchased at an U.S. based Costco.

They have French vodka for around $23 I think that's produced in the same facility as Grey Goose. The US vodka is made in Texas and distilled 6 times, which sounds a lot like Tito's. Tito's costs about $10 more for the same size.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
One time at a sleepover, My friends and I froze a chicken thing and put a condom over it and dared another friend to stick it in his butt. He actually did it, and after he was done he removed the condom and put in the fridge to thaw out. When we woke up, his dad was eating it.:coffeepal:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Good Pizza

Good Hot Dogs (:rip: Doobs)

Good Caesar Salads.

Chicken Bake is good as poo poo.

Turkey Pesto Sandwich is good as poo poo.

Also, Look at this poo poo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--sJotToLb4
:eyepop:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
costco has a rule that they cant take more than 14% margin on anything except kirkland signature, where the max is 15%. thats pretty cool.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
ehh their pizzas are dece for cheap and I liked the churros, but everything else isn't really that good. i miss when they had giant fuckoff pretzels, those were good.

poppyseed muffins own, i wish they would just sell individual muffins at the court because i can't finish a 6 pack, let alone 12 of them. theres like a zillion calories in the muffins tho

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

polish + soda for $1.50 owns pretty hard

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
are you serious?! #king of the hill #is manga really that bad

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Xaris posted:

ehh their pizzas are dece for cheap and I liked the churros, but everything else isn't really that good. i miss when they had giant fuckoff pretzels, those were good.

poppyseed muffins own, i wish they would just sell individual muffins at the court because i can't finish a 6 pack, let alone 12 of them. theres like a zillion calories in the muffins tho

Buy 6 and freeze 5 of them.

Not that it helps when the most calorie dense food in the Universe is a Costco banana nut muffin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lard on Fork
Feb 22, 2006
I mean I will holler at it

TheRatboyGenius posted:

One time at a sleepover, My friends and I froze a chicken thing and put a condom over it and dared another friend to stick it in his butt. He actually did it, and after he was done he removed the condom and put in the fridge to thaw out. When we woke up, his dad was eating it.:coffeepal:

same

• Locked thread