Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
big rear end 'frozen yogurt' sunday, slice of pizza and unhealthy portion of fries that you never finish, all for under 5 dollars?

:911:

also i heard they pay their employees relatively well and the CEO doesn't get a huge salary so there's no guilt when i buy my provolone turkey sandwich. Their hamburgers are kinda lovely though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

You can get a churro for a dollar. They also have this fuckin' stuffed chicken thing that's really good.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
thats where i got my law degree haha, at the costco

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

gently caress the ROW posted:

thats where i got my law degree haha, at the costco

cool av text. for me top oop on

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
DUDE SHUT UP I dont want even more people clogging up costco/sams club food court

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
My dad kept raving about how fantastic their pizza was. I tried it and thought it was terrible. Like Little Caesar quality. The stuffed chicken thing is alright though.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

The polish dogs are hella good. and only 1.50 with a soda? gently caress yea son

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

The Cubelodyte posted:

My dad kept raving about how fantastic their pizza was. I tried it and thought it was terrible. Like Little Caesar quality. The stuffed chicken thing is alright though.

I live in a pizza desert, so Costco pizza is literally the best pizza I can buy.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

The Cubelodyte posted:

It's got to be better than the Sam's Club pizza, it some how tastes much, much worse than just generic frozen pizza even though it is "fresh".

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Look at all you poor chumps, living in a land without Costco poutine for 5 dollars.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Look at all you poor chumps, living in a land without Costco poutine for 5 dollars.

lol if you pay money for that.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Why go to the food court like a chump when you can eat the free samples

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Wtf my Costco doesn't have fries

And the chicken thing is really good but probably really bad but yolo

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

poopzilla posted:

The polish dogs are hella good. and only 1.50 with a soda? gently caress yea son

nevermind that i just spent $500 on frozen food, booze and toilet paper though

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012

Arian_Samurai posted:

Why go to the food court like a chump when you can eat the free samples

ummm you eat the free samples, buy your months worth of food and probably one of those big round pastry thingies, then you order your food court stuff at the checkout counter so you can laugh at the plebs that have to get in line to pay.

And then your dads Costco membership expires but you keep the card so you can keep going to the food court when you're really broke

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

The Cubelodyte posted:

I was raised on Little Caesar's so I love it.
Not sure if my parents were poor or just cheap.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

you can get a huge pack of pilot g2 pens for super cheap at costco

like ultimately being like $.50 a pen amazing highly rec

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Action Yak Police posted:

I was raised on Little Caesar's so I love it.
Not sure if my parents were poor or just cheap.

Actually they just hated you.

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
I approve of this thread.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

poopzilla posted:

This motherfucker.

Where does costco serve burgers and fries OP?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Theur turkey with provolone sandwich is amazing. It's got a nice garlic sauce on it and it's toasted like a grilled cheese.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006
In SoCal they have this BBQ pulled brisket sandwich for $4.99

What the gently caress, Costco. I'm use to $1.50 hot dogs and $2.00 slices of pizza. You can't throw a curve ball like a $5 sandwich at me!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
i went years without tasting some really cheap pizza and i ha d some sort of grease deficiency so when i went to cost co for the first time i ordered a pizza and ate a third of it

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
That's my story, thanks for listening. I really appreciate it.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
hot dogs are awesome

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

the culminator posted:

big rear end 'frozen yogurt' sunday, slice of pizza and unhealthy portion of fries that you never finish, all for under 5 dollars?

also i heard they pay their employees relatively well and the CEO doesn't get a huge salary so there's no guilt when i buy my provolone turkey sandwich. Their hamburgers are kinda lovely though

jersey pleb poster spotted

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

the culminator posted:

Whoa whoa WHOA your costco has burgers and fries?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Alan Smithee posted:

Whoa whoa WHOA your costco has burgers and fries?

i think its ony like jersey and maybe osme other poor white people places that do this

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

no joke, I had a friend (American) who went to hockey camp in Canada and they laughed at him because our McDonalds don't have pizza

gently caress you canada

malikjahim
Jul 2, 2007

It can also be argued that DNA is nothing more than a program designed to preserve itself.

Feminition posted:

you can get a huge pack of pilot g2 pens for super cheap at costco

like ultimately being like $.50 a pen amazing highly rec

motherfucking G2 supremacy :respek:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Raise your hands if you've ever treated Costco like an AYCE buffet

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

no joke, I had a friend (American) who went to hockey camp in Canada and they laughed at him because our McDonalds don't have pizza

gently caress you canada

those 'za's were really good though

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
the last time I went to Costco I got some ice tea from the machine but it was almost 100% syrup so I had to throw it out.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

turkey provolone thing is boss as gently caress

also dollar fifty hot dog that makes even doob drool with envy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
apparently the ceo woudl faceslam any sniveling mba who told him to raise hot dog prices. i respect that

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Cream_Filling posted:

apparently the ceo woudl faceslam any sniveling mba who told him to raise hot dog prices. i respect that

Dude's way more put together than we give him credit for

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012

Cream_Filling posted:

i think its ony like jersey and maybe osme other poor white people places that do this

Curveball: Puerto Rico

did not know that burger and fries is such a rarity. Fries are 1.25 and they basically give you a huge tub of them. Burger is like 4 something and its dry as gently caress

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol on 9/11 a thread wherein fat americans talk about eating greasy sludgy poo poo and call it food

allahu akbar y'all

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
i loving love costco its the best way to feed my brood while i buy the mountains of toilet paper they use/consume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

the culminator posted:

Curveball: Puerto Rico

did not know that burger and fries is such a rarity. Fries are 1.25 and they basically give you a huge tub of them. Burger is like 4 something and its dry as gently caress

ya put the greasy fries on top of the dry burger. its trickle down flavornomics

• Locked thread