Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

Away all Goats posted:

i just pee on my hands because urine is sterile

It is when it comes out, but it's a fertile hotbed for bacteria. Bacteria loving love growing in urine. Got urine on your hands? Bacteria are gonna be bustin' their nuts all over that.

That's why I wash my hands after I pee. I don't want bacteria orgies on my hands kthx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I wash my hands BEFORE I touch my dick.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

no no it's not my own piss

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
ive never been peed on in a sexual context but i wouldn't say no if she washed her hands after

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Mad Archivist posted:

kind of funny when you consider all the goons mocking africans in the ebola thread for having no concept of hygiene

hopefully once ebola hits the US the first to die will be the non hand-washers

:supaburn: I loving CALLED IT :supaburn:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/09/30/cdc-confirms-first-case-of-ebola-in-the-u-s/

wash your hands, you stupid motherfuckers :commissar:

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

King Vidiot posted:

Also, unless someone has bleeding dick sores or penis leprosy their penis is probably pretty sanitary. It's all that other poo poo that you do with your hands all day that's the problem, like coughing into your hands, picking gross poo poo up off the ground, petting animals...
Nope you got rear end germs crawling all over you, front and back, from your bellybutton to your upper thighs. That's why dudes penis-havers need to wash their hands after peeing.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my dick is probably cleaner than the bathroom door tbqh

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
your hands might smell knobby OP

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
You should wash your hands after you pee. Nobody wanna touch your dick hands.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Actually I wash my hands because of pee pressure, if you just chill and master your stream you wont get splash back on your clean clean hands and nards

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Like if I shower, then get out of the bath and then pee, there's no way I'm washing my hands.

Still can't bring myself to pee in the shower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

All that is or was or ever will be
At home: I only wash my hands if I get poo poo on my fingers from lovely toilet paper that breaks through. Never wash after pissing.

Anywhere else: always wash

• Locked thread