Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waspy
Dec 6, 2013

Grate some dry dead skin from the sole of your feet onto your freshly made pasta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
eggs go great on a lot of things

egg in the soup

egg on the burger

egg on the floor you filthy animal

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
egg on your face is not just an expression you can actually use eggs this way

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you work at a big office and forget your lunch you can sample 1/10th of other peoples lunch to come up with a whole lunch for yourself.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

if you work at a big office and forget your lunch you can sample 1/10th of other peoples lunch to come up with a whole lunch for yourself.
the best part is youre helping them lose weight :thumbsup:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

chips and salsa/dip is basically a salad recipe and therefor suitable for dinner

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

the best part is youre helping them lose weight :thumbsup:

if they complain make your good intentions known and they will be appreciative

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I put shredded cheese in scrambled eggs that were almost cooked and it was pretty amazing.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I put shredded cheese in scrambled eggs that were almost cooked and it was pretty amazing.
to unscramble eggs just whisk backwards

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If you turn a pot upside down, lay some frozen steaks or burgers on it, and put another pot on to of them, they will thaw out in about 15 minutes.

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

microwave a lime/lemon that's been in your fridge for 15s and give it a good roll with your palm on a hard surface before juicing it. you'll get much more juice with way less effort

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dash O Pepper posted:

microwave a lime/lemon that's been in your fridge for 15s and give it a good roll with your palm on a hard surface before juicing it. you'll get much more juice with way less effort

I loving love SCIENCE!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you should party base your pet choice on how many meals you could get out of it during an emergency scenario

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gonna spend some time at a friends house? use food beforehand so you can leave a huge dump in their toilet

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
have dirty windows? put food on them to give them a streak-free shine

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

gonna spend some time at a friends house? use food beforehand so you can leave a huge dump in their toilet
PRESS "E" TO USE FOOD.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you have a floor drain with some stinky standing water in it you can pour food into it to create a barrier the smells wont be able to penetrate

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
adding food to your dogs meals will give it a healthy shiny coat

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Most grocery stores can sell you almost whatever ingredients you need to make whatever dish is on your mind. BUT, did you know: They often carry canned or frozen versions of popular meals that are already made! AND they've been doing this for YEARS, so you KNOW they're delicious!!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sometimes if you put food into the ground and cover it more food of the same kind will spring up in the same place
right out of the fuckin ground

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

sometimes if you put food into the ground and cover it more food of the same kind will spring up in the same place
right out of the fuckin ground

I have a huge mandrake patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What most Americans know as "Chinese food" is actually Cantonese cuisine that has been heavily americanized. "Chinese food" as it is served in the majority of China actually tastes like garbage.

The trick is to remember this as you're sitting down to a traditional Chinese meal, that way you have a better chance of suppressing your look of shock and disgust when you bite into a dumpling full of literal hay.

• Locked thread