Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ebola would be a cool pandemic because its not like you just cough a lot and then die in a boring way, you get to stagger around shooting diseased blood and organs out of your mouth at peeps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Randandal posted:

Texas Health Presbyterian is few miles down the street from my house and I think people from outside of Dallas are making a bigger deal out of this than we are here.

It's really not a big deal, it's 2 nurses who caught their symptoms early. Even Thomas Eric Duncan's family who lived with him for several days while he was symptomatic are about to *knock on wood* clear the quarantine period without getting sick.
Yeah, no big deal, just a contagious person carrying a deadly virus that initially masquerades as a bit of flu wandering around the country because the dude on the line at the 1 800 number for the CDC said it was totally okay, probably just before he took fifty more calls from Texans asking if they should kill their dogs and if it's okay to eat bat soup.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

CrashCat posted:

Yeah, no big deal, just a contagious person carrying a deadly virus that initially masquerades as a bit of flu wandering around the country because the dude on the line at the 1 800 number for the CDC said it was totally okay, probably just before he took fifty more calls from Texans asking if they should kill their dogs and if it's okay to eat bat soup.

Yes and Yes.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

looking for a curvy goonette to join me in my ebola bunker and repopulate the earth http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/m4w/4716807484.html

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hofnar posted:

are you one of them new temp mods or, to quote the artist formerly known as ralp, a real mod

or admin

yes

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

gggiiimmmppp posted:

looking for a curvy goonette to join me in my ebola bunker and repopulate the earth http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/m4w/4716807484.html

I would love to hear a story 10 years from now about how this butthole and whatever haglord he found to stay with him have finally emerged to find out that nothing happened.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Ramsus posted:

I would love to hear a story 10 years from now about how this butthole and whatever haglord he found to stay with him have finally emerged to find out that nothing happened.
http://www.atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/corrugated/ Weird, that guy's shelter is decorated exactly like the "lodge" model here.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
It's basically Sim Ant for people.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Strudel Man posted:

http://www.atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/corrugated/ Weird, that guy's shelter is decorated exactly like the "lodge" model here.

wow i thought itd just be absurd plans but they actually built this poo poo ahahahahaa

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Ramsus posted:

Wasn't that a movie?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Db15447es

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
comes back to haunt you PS

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
Is Ebola god's wrath for obamacare?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

SirEvelynTremble posted:

comes back to haunt you PS

That was one of the proudest posts I've ever made :confused:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
OP's ebola symptoms sound like how you feel the morning after a good Friday night, am I right guys? Haha, am I right? Haha? They also sound not unlike the worsening symptoms you feel straight through Saturday and up til today. Those crazy, make you wish you were dead so that the pain would stop jackhammering your leaky, ravaged waste of a body, hangover symptoms that make it almost too hard to think straight enough to post. Haha, woo, Friday nights are crazy, am I right? Anyways, I'm late for my job at the kissing booth, cya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Randandal posted:

Texas Health Presbyterian is few miles down the street from my house and I think people from outside of Dallas are making a bigger deal out of this than we are here.

It's really not a big deal, it's 2 nurses who caught their symptoms early. Even Thomas Eric Duncan's family who lived with him for several days while he was symptomatic are about to *knock on wood* clear the quarantine period without getting sick.

But lol what do I know I'm just a sheeple.

Its pretty obvious Dallas didnt make a big deal about it. No need to die on that hill. We all agree with you.

• Locked thread