Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
It's good to see someone make an effort.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

*is mad because black people are poor*

There are no poor blacks anymore, they;re to lazy they get government support, cause they're black.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

BASF posted:

There are no poor blacks anymore, they;re to lazy they get government support, cause they're black.
loving stop being racist you stupid goon fucks you're not being funny. You're just being racist at this point.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
white people riot about football and hockey and burn down cities See: morgantown WV; Canada

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Muttonchips posted:

loving stop being racist you stupid goon fucks you're not being funny. You're just being racist at this point.

how are you such a stupid baby?

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Miltank posted:

how are you such a stupid baby?

No. You don't get to just shout out racist bullshit under the guise of being ironic.

loving stop it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

miltank you broke that dude

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
heh you call this broken?

das cute but

:ssj: :swj: :ssj: :swj: :ssj: :swj: :ssj:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Shaking my drat head at all these posts. Interacting with anyone, no matter their race, only invites further interaction and should be avoided unless absolutely necessary. If you are stupid enough to smile or say good morning to another human being they are going to just use that to exonerate your rapist at trial.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Good Morning, Trixie. You look nice today. How's the missus? Chilly weather, huh? Yeah, I miss the summer too. At least there's the holidays to look forward to. Talk to you later.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
*grip tightens around pepper spray canister*

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Iggy Koopa posted:

miltank you broke that dude

Yes, he was trolled quite good by me I must say.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

bonestructure posted:

kid has the most amazing dick-sucking lips ever

If only poor Elliot realized his true calling as a power bottom for a big, muscular Aryan stud...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Jesus Christ, "racism is bannable" my rear end. You're loving delusional if you think half the poo poo here is totally ironic.

• Locked thread