Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

There is a PBS documentary on Netflix about Honey Badgers. They are assclowns. I would drop kick one if it got fresh with me.

Whats your fave rear end in a top hat animal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

psyopmonkey posted:

I would drop kick one if it got fresh with me.

Suuuuuuuure you would. I hate snakes if they get near me but otherwise they are cool. I don't like dogs that look rabid and their owner just lets them run around unleashed or caged.

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008
wasps/hornets. they are terrifying little bastards.

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

psyopmonkey posted:

There is a PBS documentary on Netflix about Honey Badgers. They are assclowns. I would drop kick one if it got fresh with me.

Honey badgers would cut off your balls man, it's what they do. I wouldnt want to mess

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

a PBS documentary on Netflix about Honey Badgers
netflix gay so what
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365179375/
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/honey-badgers-masters-of-mayhem/full-episode/8636/

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Wow! PBS's streaming service is awesome now!

Thanks. :3:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
There is a football player nicknamed the Honey Badger, he got kicked out of college for smoking weed, which is tot ba and something a honey badger would do. He plays in the NFL now though, so gently caress college, and gently caress cats, they are meaner than you might think if you've never owned one.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

JustTerrible posted:

wasps/hornets. they are terrifying little bastards.

bees are good and friendly
hornets are ok because they aren't aggressive
wasps are loving trash assholes, the only time I've been stung as an adult was because wasps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont think i know what a hornet is now :smith:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
hornets are wasps but bigger+chiller and there are always fewer than wasps
ususally different colors 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Michael Corleone posted:

There is a football player nicknamed the Honey Badger, he got kicked out of college for smoking weed, which is tot ba and something a honey badger would do. He plays in the NFL now though, so gently caress college, and gently caress cats, they are meaner than you might think if you've never owned one.

How do you get kicked out of college for doing something 90% of college students do?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

MondayHotDog posted:

How do you get kicked out of college for doing something 90% of college students do?

By getting caught

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

MondayHotDog posted:

They never kicked me out of college for weed, but did suspend me a semester for [redacted] in the men's restroom.

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard

Michael Corleone posted:

There's an Australian rugby player nicknamed Honey Badger too.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
A 'Honey Badger' where I come from is a PUA who won't give up on a girl

Poorleg
Feb 8, 2008
The honey badger is pretty badass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Michael Corleone posted:

They never kicked me out of college for weed, but did suspend me a semester for [redacted] in the men's restroom.

you cucked in the men's room? Good on ya!

(didn't realise that meme was probation material but I'm glad)

next time smoke a doobie in there son

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

SirEvelynTremble posted:

you cucked in the men's room? Good on ya!

(didn't realise that meme was probation material but I'm glad)

next time smoke a doobie in there son

Woah, just looked at your rap sheet and you got banned by Lowtax himself!? What was it like dude(tte)?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Michael Corleone posted:

Woah, just looked at your rap sheet and you got banned by Lowtax himself!? What was it like dude(tte)?

What was it like? Hmmm ...

Ok

Have you ever gotten so sick of your gf's un/ironic racism that you just, one day when she says "friend of the family lol" .... grabbed the nearest blunt instrument and when she's turned away to rearrange her anime pillow brought it crashing down, thud on the medulla, then carried on thundering deathly blows til it's not really doing anything except making the stain on the rug bigger, which SHE loving made you buy - well at least you can get rid off it now and you think

Wait ... what have I done?

Well it was kinda like that except Jesus resurrected her :) (for :10bux: )

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

SirEvelynTremble posted:

What was it like? Hmmm ...

Ok

Have you ever gotten so sick of your gf's un/ironic racism that you just, one day when she says "friend of the family lol" .... grabbed the nearest blunt instrument and when she's turned away to rearrange her anime pillow brought it crashing down, thud on the medulla, then carried on thundering deathly blows til it's not really doing anything except making the stain on the rug bigger, which SHE loving made you buy - well at least you can get rid off it now and you think

Wait ... what have I done?

Well it was kinda like that except Jesus resurrected her :) (for :10bux: )

Yeah man, I was heartbroken when i lost my membership, but bought it back i think the same day cuz the bola hit ohio and i was scared.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
cat

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

No.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Centipedes are the worst types of animals on earth.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Oh, I'm glad your back, go to the bola thread, read my post, I think I've got it :supaburn: Want to come over and lick each other, but bring beer, I'm not a fluzzy.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

A 'Honey Badger' where I come from is a PUA who won't give up on a girl

That's stupid. Honey Badgers are awesome in their badassery whereas PUA's are pathetic and/or scary.

psyopmonkey posted:

What did it steal? A big chunk of brie? A frozen pizza? I can't tell.

Edit: Oh yeah. And here's http://animalsbeingdicks.com/ for all of your animals-being-assholes gif needs.

Too bad the people uploading are adding their own "funny" descriptions. I don't think they used to do that.

Bored fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 19, 2014

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cats are fun but if you cant admit theyre assholes i don't even know what to say/./

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I don't have a canister of Raid for no reason. Motherfucking ants!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Not sure why no one has mentioned geese, who are flying terrors leaving behind a shitstained pecked-up hellscape in the wake of their nonstop barrage of honking and knocking things over with wings

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Not sure why no one has mentioned geese, who are flying terrors leaving behind a shitstained pecked-up hellscape in the wake of their nonstop barrage of honking and knocking things over with wings
geese are not assholes, they are the rightful lords of this world and are merely reminding us

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I have a theory that Canadian Geese are basically the Painting of Dorian Grey for the nation of Canada

all the rudeness and bad manners Canadians eschew, they absorb and emanate

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
jewel wasp.

I hate cockroaches as much as the next normal person but god drat, the poo poo that this wasp does to cockroaches is pretty crazy.

Imagine this rear end in a top hat jumps on your back, pokes your eyes out so you have no idea wtf, then stabs you in the brain so you can't run away, then drags you into a hole in the ground and lays eggs inside you, then the usual poo poo happens i guess, except you're still alive: eggs hatch and eat their way out because jewel wasp is just that kind of rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Hag Fish
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagfish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsG8DYWx5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmaal7Hf0WA

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Oct 19, 2014

• Locked thread