Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Myron Baloney posted:

I don't eat ketchup on eggs now but as a kid my mom made "denver sandwiches" which were just denver omelets on bread I guess, we put ketchup on those and it was good at the time, of course we dipped potato chips in ketchup too so we were hosed up generally. My sister punched me when I revealed to the world that her secret potato chip sauce was ketchup mixed with mayo.

edit: she punched me once on halloween too when I blabbed the secret that the witch's eyeballs that you had to touch were just the canned grapes from fruit cocktail.
she should have punch you a lot more times and harder... until you died :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!
Shriacha/Cholula or go home.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Chili is pretty good on eggs. Fried egg and chili sandwich is amazing.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

the culminator posted:

Um sorry goons but hot sauce is also disgusting on eggs. Anything thats not salt and pepper is bad on eggs

hot sauce is basically salt, pepper, vinegar

E: i know it can be a slippery slope wrt 'well this food is almost chemically the same as that food' but srsly w hot sauce i thnk its ok

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You wouldn't download an egg

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

How big are your wife's tits OP?

kuponut
Oct 6, 2013

Winter Fresh posted:

Only hot sauce you stupid bitch

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
OP, I think both you and your wife should start seeing other men.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

texas pete or salsa on eggs only

salsa on eggs is srsly gross. worse than ketchup. it looks nice in a picture, but salsa overpowers the eggs so it's like you're eating salsa on it's own with these weird-tasting fatty protein chunks.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I tried it once when I saw my cousin doing it. We were both about 8 years old. He loved it, I hated it. My mom made me stay at the table until I had finished that monstrosity. Never again. Disgusting.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

salsa on eggs is srsly gross. worse than ketchup. it looks nice in a picture, but salsa overpowers the eggs so it's like you're eating salsa on it's own with these weird-tasting fatty protein chunks.

lol whats wrong with your human being rear end palette

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Winter Fresh posted:

Only hot sauce you stupid bitch

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
If you want to smother your eggs in sugar, there's always maple syrup as a respectable option, that you can even "accidentally" get from your pancakes if people want to judge you. The only excuses to eat eggs with ketchup is if you're a child or have a broken brain.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

Three Olives posted:

I bet you put ketchup on pop tarts.

people always say your posts are bad and i never understood until now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
there was this old lady next door neighboor who would babysit me sometimes and she'd make white rice and just drench it in ketchup. even as a 6 year old i knew she was wrong and going to hell

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Had non-Ramsay scrambled eggs earlier, dollop of ketchup. Been fartin all day :)

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

put salsa on them / in them while cooking

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

that is one very red fart cloud

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Ramsay style eggs are really loving goofy. I do a combined Alton Brown/Martha Stewart. No milk or sour cream or creme fraiche or some other weirdo stuff. Mix those eggs raw, beat them like Wolfgang Puck said. Use about a tsp of butter in the pan per every two eggs. You beat them right, you cook them at the right temperature, you don't need any gimmicks.

Ketchup is for poor manchildren who like Bud Light and chicken nuggets.

Cholula on plain eggs, Frank's Red Hot on an egg sandwich.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

If you want to smother your eggs in sugar, there's always maple syrup as a respectable option, that you can even "accidentally" get from your pancakes if people want to judge you. The only excuses to eat eggs with ketchup is if you're a child or have a broken brain.

nah they just go well together. You don't have to be so insecure about what you eat, live free and easy bro

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Parity warning posted:

nah they just go well together. You don't have to be so insecure about what you eat, live free and easy bro

want to know how they "go well together" when ketchup just overwhelms everything with the taste of ketchup

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
its actually really funny how concerned some goons are with what they think are the trappings of being an adult

i will be thinking of ya'll when i ketchup my cheese omelette :c00l:

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

want to know how they "go well together" when ketchup just overwhelms everything with the taste of ketchup

well, it's hard to answer this without just saying "no it doesn't." like I can still taste the eggs so your post is dumb n wrong

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

rezatahs posted:

its actually really funny how concerned some goons are with what they think are the trappings of being an adult

i will be thinking of ya'll when i ketchup my cheese omelette :c00l:
It's even funnier that this is literally the exact same thing everybody here says when they get criticized in any way whatsoever. "What do you mean, I'm wasting my life playing videogames all day? You're just trying to look more adult than me!" "My Little Pony is not for little girls, you're the baby!" "I can smother all my food in ketchup like a five year old if I want to, you're not my mom!"

I mean, I really don't care what you eat or how, but drat is that instant defensiveness hilarious.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Cardiovorax posted:

It's even funnier that this is literally the exact same thing everybody here says when they get criticized in any way whatsoever. "What do you mean, I'm wasting my life playing videogames all day? You're just trying to look more adult than me!" "My Little Pony is not for little girls, you're the baby!" "I can smother all my food in ketchup like a five year old if I want to, you're not my mom!"

I mean, I really don't care what you eat or how, but drat is that instant defensiveness hilarious.

It's just ketchup. Relax

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Cardiovorax posted:

that's a lot of words to type for saying how much you don't care lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Parity warning posted:

It's just ketchup. Relax

HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP! *FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART*

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

rezatahs posted:

that's a lot of words to type for saying how much you don't care lol
No, those words were just for how funny it is to see people keep saying the same thing over and over again. Completely unprovoked, too. I can't not laugh when I see someone's nerve get touched like that.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Cardiovorax posted:

No, those words were just for how funny it is to see people keep saying the same thing over and over again. Completely unprovoked, too. I can't not laugh when I see someone's nerve get touched like that.

--guy who gets mad about ketchup

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

have some green ketchup on your eggs. oogle at this, manchildren:

I've put sriracha on mine before, but I usually just add s&p. Some nice salsa probably wouldn't be that bad either. I don't get the obsession with ketchup on everything.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

I don't eat or even look at food I am an adult

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Myron Baloney posted:

I don't eat ketchup on eggs now but as a kid my mom made "denver sandwiches" which were just denver omelets on bread I guess, we put ketchup on those and it was good at the time, of course we dipped potato chips in ketchup too so we were hosed up generally. My sister punched me when I revealed to the world that her secret potato chip sauce was ketchup mixed with mayo.

edit: she punched me once on halloween too when I blabbed the secret that the witch's eyeballs that you had to touch were just the canned grapes from fruit cocktail.

disgusting

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I use ketchup instead of syrup when I toss salads

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Which came first, the chicken with ketchup or the egg with ketchup

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Execu-speak posted:

Shriacha/Cholula or go home.

This is correct, ketchup is loving wrong and you should stab yourself in the dick for eating it with eggs.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

eh not a fan of any hot sauce on eggs really. Its cool if thats what you like though

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Cardiovorax posted:

yeah i could hear the laughter in your voice as you typed up that impassioned list of what makes you a manly man ;)

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

I have been known to put ketchup on my scrambled eggs but only if I don't have something better on hand. Hot sauce or that cheese in a spray can works pretty well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Vorik posted:

disgusting
well I was a little child and I ate what they gave me. SORRY VORIK!

• Locked thread