Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have been injecting heroin into my eyeballs since grade-school and let me tell you this I wouldn't be the man I am today without doing this. It promotes vigor, bolsters the gut and endocrine system, improves renal function and imbues one with sexual (pseudo-spiritual) powers. I blend approximately 1/2 gram of china white with pure stevia and inject directly into my aqueous humor and the results have been impressive. I am incredibly virile and have impregnated at least eight women. I can see sound and hear people from literally miles away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just go to a pain clinic get some pills and make crokodil.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
think i inhaled some second hand crack smoke once, didn't get me high but smelled like poo poo.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

mookface posted:

I have been injecting heroin into my eyeballs since grade-school and let me tell you this I wouldn't be the man I am today without doing this. It promotes vigor, bolsters the gut and endocrine system, improves renal function and imbues one with sexual (pseudo-spiritual) powers. I blend approximately 1/2 gram of china white with pure stevia and inject directly into my aqueous humor and the results have been impressive. I am incredibly virile and have impregnated at least eight women. I can see sound and hear people from literally miles away.

Stevia?! poo poo is vegan friendly, no wonder you feel so good

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nuts and Gum posted:

Stevia?! poo poo is vegan friendly, no wonder you feel so good

i'm feeling good for real its like i'm looking at my body from forty feet in the air and I have no ridges and i'm operating at an extremely high level

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
smoke salvia instead

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sufficient posted:

It's like not even that great, but after your first hit or two you're going to want more, and maybe even do stupid poo poo to get it unless you end up buying a big rock of it and then something to knock you out when you're "done.' You'll probably do it again down the line thinking you did something wrong or like, 'it wasn't that bad,' and then you'll go down the ol' crack slippery slope that brings down thousands! Really, there are drugs out there that normal people can abuse and then put down, without your reward system going bonkers, like ecstasy and acid and stuff which are awesome, but crack is not one of those, the high just isn't all it's cracked up to be.

you sound like an overly negative person

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

I've been stone sober for nearly 2 years after being a raging junkie/crackhead. My life is amazing now, don't miss heroin or booze or weed but if I so much as see a cheap glass tube at a gas station I suddenly miss crack real loving bad. I can be happy and have thrills soberly but there is very little in life that's as big of a rush as hitting that first rock real good.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

meanolmrcloud posted:

I've been stone sober for nearly 2 years after being a raging junkie/crackhead. My life is amazing now, don't miss heroin or booze or weed but if I so much as see a cheap glass tube at a gas station I suddenly miss crack real loving bad. I can be happy and have thrills soberly but there is very little in life that's as big of a rush as hitting that first rock real good.

Yeah man what a rush I mean wow is it ever good. Smoking crack is loving awesome tastes like marshmallows from heaven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

smoking crack was pretty disappointing for me op. i don't get what all the hype is about. it tastes like poo poo and gets you slightly more high than cocaine for like 30 seconds

• Locked thread