Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

serious post - unless you are aatrek i can't see why you think a toddler would to that.

not serious post - voted 1. there is already a trashy store thread (walmart). sorry.

His 'mother' asked him to apologise but the little poo poo ran around the corner. The 'mother' did not apologise herself, leaving me like some type of cumrag squatting on the floor next to the freshly made soups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Sas posted:

Coles is not trashy and I was violated. We don't have wallmart here, because there's not enough fattys.

this is like a crying women being told by police that she asked for it.

coles is loving expensive.

then it was probably not a toddler but a dwarf.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wtf is kumara?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

wtf is kumara?

it's a sweet potato.

fun fact - the south maericans the polynesians use the same name - Kumuara for sweet potato.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Sas posted:

poo poo

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

coles is loving expensive.

then it was probably not a toddler but a dwarf.

well at least that means I arn't a reverse child fingerer. but you think a dwarf would be able to push thru the shorts and really get in there.

i just don't know. this has tipped my whole world upside down.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sas posted:

it's a sweet potato.

fun fact - the south maericans the polynesians use the same name - Kumuara for sweet potato.
what south americans? ive never heard that used. pretty sure they call them camotes??

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

are we allowed to swear? I see poo poo and gently fingering all the time and didn't want to break the rules so I just changed the swear words to that.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

what south americans? ive never heard that used. pretty sure they call them camotes??

the one's down south. wtf is a camote??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOrc37wNUqU
i just like that song.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sas posted:

thats sweet potato in south american spanish...

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Sas posted:

are we allowed to swear? I see poo poo and gently fingering all the time and didn't want to break the rules so I just changed the swear words to that.

actually you'll propbably get banned if a mod sees so its best to play it safe you're doing the right thing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

okay a bit of googling has revealed that it's called kumar in quechua so i guess you're right sort of ?? never heard that tho

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

thats sweet potato in south american spanish...

we don't speak spanish here, that's for the spanish people, and the other that can't make their own language. give me a sec, will find out why what i think is right. brb

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Sas posted:

a camote is a person that quite recently has been dwarf raped at coles.

the words 'camo toe' means dwarf victim.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

okay a bit of googling has revealed that it's called kumar in quechua so i guess you're right sort of ?? never heard that tho

see, that's the funny thing - we have a lot of trade associations with south america, and we got that root from somewhere. just finished a course on south America culture, and yuse guys had it way before us.

i'm talking us as in the Maori, and Pacifica/Oceania.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

a camote is a person that quite recently has been dwarf raped at coles.

the words 'camo toe' means dwarf victim.

look, my shorts may have ridden up but that's just because I have muscly legs and it's not a consent to finger blast me.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

actually you'll propbably get banned if a mod sees so its best to play it safe you're doing the right thing

that's what i was thinking. i'm just talking about a toddler finger blasting me while squatting down to look at soups, so no need to bring profanity into it.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

So what? I put my finger in my but for fun.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

lonesomedwarf posted:

lonesomedwarf

was it you?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

lonesomedwarf

was it you?

it's so weird knowing there's a toddler in Darwin probably having some dinner now and then a sleep, that will never realise there's people talking all over the world about him fingerblasting a stranger in Coles.

he's probably drifting off to sleep, thinking of Thomas the Tank Engine and looking forward to tomorrow when he'll go to the zoo.

i'm, sitting here thinking of being raped by him.

god bless the internet.

Sas fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Oct 31, 2014

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Sas posted:

no guys this is sereious. i didn't think that i would ever have a 3 year old finger near my anus, but now i have.

i was just wearing shorts and a tshirt, nothing slutty. I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS

How can we be sure you weren't asking for it? All we have is your word.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
It obviously wasn't effective enough if he didn't feel traumatized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
sorry

• Locked thread