Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

BottledBodhisvata posted:

First season was boring as gently caress, but the second season--I saw one episode and Don Draper got some Jewish girl to shut up about some poo poo by stuffing his hand up her cooch in a hallway during a dinner party and I thought well I don't really know what I thought but I watched that whole episode and that's my Mad Men story

he was using her like a puppet actually. its subtext dude. poo poo's deep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

he was using her like a puppet actually. its subtext dude. poo poo's deep.

Makes sense I never saw him move her lips

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Sanzuo posted:

i drink way more beer and coffee than is probably healthy and i like this show

hahaha ok I remember this. its from that one episode where the lady is driving the riding lawnmower and runs over some guys foot

I laughed so hard I poo poo my pants

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Happy Bear Suit posted:

hahaha ok I remember this. its from that one episode where the lady is driving the riding lawnmower and runs over some guys foot

plasee tell me this is actually loving true lmao

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Happy Bear Suit posted:

alright alright we get it

• Locked thread