Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Get a membership to some sort of Malibu Tanning Salon. Pretty soon you'll be ethnic, like this lovely lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
MS Paint.exe

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

islam is the way. muslims cant be white.

Cosmic Web
Jan 11, 2005

"Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you!"
Fun Shoe
revitiligo should work

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

i'd do black lois lane

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You get what it says on your government issued ID, nothing more.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Around here, the front of the bus is where the morbidly obese and mentally ill sit.

Just sayin

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Are interracial relationships cultural appropriation? I married a latina who is 2% black so nobody can call me racist anymore.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Nov 10, 2014

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Before you try it irl, why not play black on the internet for a while? Dnd would love you if you kept up with a bunch of "as a black man I.." or "loving white people again!" "justice for mike!"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

as a black man I think you should sincerely try to convert to and practice islam.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
flay off your skin and replace it with synthetic robot skin op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i began identifying as slavic instead of white OP then whenever someone calls me white i say, "actually hitler considered slavs non-white" and then eschew my white privilege entirely

kinda owns, slavic privilege++

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i'm tired of being white. not a racist thing, i'd like to just try out another race for a while.

Blackface

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
especially since modern identity politics has made identity a matter of self-determination rather than a way of codifying the way society sees u, it is very easy to claim that you're slavic rather than white, depending on if you are actually slavic or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Um, actually, I'm not white. I'm Slavic, and my family had to flee oppression at the hands of the Nazi regime. Check your loving privilege.

• Locked thread