Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

boom boom boom posted:

I wonder where I can get a qt amputee bf...

Try the prison in South Africa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Trip report: Swiffer is by far the best brand I've ever engaged with. While my household is ethnically non-diverse, childless and able bodied, I found that the brand can also be used to clean the floor, as well as other surfaces. The large box is also useful for storing stuff in, such as shoes, newspapers, old video game consoles, vintage guitars etc.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
making the only possible male role model do womens stuff and be crippled and look slovenly yep modern politically correct.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

While some would argue that the brand "Husqvarna" that is responsible for father mans arm loss is at fault for doing so, this is a decidedly ableist attitude to have. I engage with them both, though I find that Husqvarna is more attiude and hipster, and do not fit in as easily into my hectic social media lifestyle.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Al Cowens posted:

IT IS ALMOST 2015 AND I AM MAD ABOUT RACE-MIXING friend of the family APE SHITSKINS IN TV COMMERCIALS FOR CLEANING PRODUCTS

a lotta people still think this unironically. I thought it was neat they showed the dude's stub like it was no big deal. We need more amputees in commercials :unsmith:

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Cowman posted:

We need more amputees in commercials :unsmith:

Oscar Pistorius can advertise RIP Ammo.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Mulefisk posted:

That's true, but white women are leaving white guys in droves and instead going for the superior Black Man.

Since I'm white and really like banging black chicks, I'm fine with this. All the more neglected sistahs for me :smug:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
HIVEMIND ACTIVATE

FORM OF

PASSIVE AGGRESSION!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
they went out of there way to show the grown cripple man is given pity by a small child.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Mulefisk posted:

That's true, but white women are leaving white guys in droves and instead going for the superior NO gently caress YOU, DAD

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
I just noticed that in one scene, the guy is holding an iPad under his stump. That's a bingo!

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Mulefisk posted:

That's true, but white women are leaving white guys in droves and instead going for the superior Black Man.

jokes on white women, all them niggas on the DL

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
p sure the guy's supposed to be a vet

coincidentally I also use swiffer products because I only have one functioning hand

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

another great jew macklemore thread

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Can we get a comedian to somehow put together a joke involving his whiteness, his stump and his ability to please a black woman? I'm finding it hard to keep it concise tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thx for the reminder to call the black girl i recnetly hosed

• Locked thread