Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Yep, this one pretty much checks all the boxes. Let's see, we have an interracial couple with some mop-headed children, a one-armed, scruffy-haired hipster dad with chin pubes wearing the ubiquitous flannel shirt plus an Angela-Davis coiffed mom, all set to cute little xylophone music in the background. Let me off this spinning orb of poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuQ_jbyQc7I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
IT IS ALMOST 2015 AND I AM MAD ABOUT RACE-MIXING friend of the family APE SHITSKINS IN TV COMMERCIALS FOR CLEANING PRODUCTS

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I like seeing interracial couples and families represented in media. why don't you?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

IT IS ALMOST 2015 AND I AM MAD ABOUT RACE-MIXING friend of the family APE SHITSKINS IN TV COMMERCIALS FOR CLEANING PRODUCTS

gotta protect the purity of the white race, bruh

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I too am infuriated by seeing non-Aryans on my television set

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
CATS AND DOGS, LIVING TOGETHER, MASS HYSTERIA

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
when will we be free from the shackled thralldom of this PC enslavement

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
the guy in the screenshot looks totally normal

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
i can't believe this hipster interracial couple bullshit is infecting mainstream ads, the last bastion of sanity in this age of moral decay and debauchery

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VifdBFp5pnw

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
They are trolling teabaggers with the interracial couple. Some other commercial did it last year and got a bunch of free promotion when teabaggers freaked out, and then again when normal people reacted to the teabaggers.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you know its really rare to see a black woman with a white guy

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Davincie posted:

you know its really rare to see a black woman with a white guy

That's true, but white women are leaving white guys in droves and instead going for the superior Black Man.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Don't worry OP, I'm sure they're still secretly bigots.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
:gas:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Fuckin race mixin! Obama's america but not mine! :argh:

-op

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
if any lovely sisters want to swiffer w me holla

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i bought a hipster mop once. it only cleaned ironically, and now my place is really loving filthy.

but im a mixed race couple with a flannel shirt and huge glasses so i guess im good.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

race mixing is actually really good and cool op

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
their all pink on the inside lol

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
That dude's cute.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I used to give amputees the benefit of the doubt, but after that Pistorius trial I realize they can be just as evil as everyone else.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
he could do better.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

not a gay couple, im triggered

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I bet those race betrayers ain't even married :bahgawd:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Guy Fleegman posted:

Yep, this one pretty much checks all the boxes. Let's see, we have an interracial couple with some mop-headed children, a one-armed, scruffy-haired hipster dad with chin pubes wearing the ubiquitous flannel shirt plus an Angela-Davis coiffed mom, all set to cute little xylophone music in the background. Let me off this spinning orb of poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuQ_jbyQc7I

Rush Limbaugh spotted

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Rukavina is a Slavic surname, and Slavs ain't white so it's okay, racial purity saved.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
The racial aspect of the whole thing doesn't bother me. It's the mono-limbed/multi-limbed mixing that scares me. Jesus you stumpy bastards, stay with your own kind.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i remember when my grandpa was still alive there was a probably half white half black anchor on the local news and my grandpa said

"what race is that guy!!!?"

like it was just some huge eye opener. there wasn't much insinuation on his part that it was a bad thing, but it was like seeing a unicorn or something. yes he lived in some small town for most of his life

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
It would be pretty rad if black chicks were into fat white dudes like how black dudes are into fat white chicks.

Not that it matters to me or anything, because I'm really fit and sexy anyway.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

This is the brand for me. I will now buy Swiffer, the cleaning utensil that comes in a large box, aimed at wives to handicapped fathers

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Azraelle posted:

This is the brand for me. I will now buy Swiffer, the cleaning utensil that comes in a large box, aimed at wives to handicapped fathers

You may be wondering why I did not mention that the wife was black, well that is because I am so enlightened that I don't consider the color of someone's skin as a noteworthy.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
interracial couples are superior, mostly because non-white women have less of a chance of growing up aloof to their surroundings and society. also white woman are kinda gross generally.

get you some, one-armed dad.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

boom boom boom posted:

That dude's cute.
yeah i was really confused for the first few seconds of the commercial because he was hot and his wife is cute but fat. then i saw his arm and all secrets were revealed.

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
Didn't have the emasculated middle aged slightly out of shape white father doing something stupid and then being corrected by mom and or daughter.

Other than that its pretty solid though op.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Good and cute commercial. Maybe I should get a swiffer.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Lawman 0 posted:

race mixing is actually really good and cool op
my last girlfriend was a different race than me and after I started dating her this one bartender at some place near my house suddenly started paying attention to me although I'd be a regular for months and would give us free shots whenever we were in while being really overbearing about how great it was to see "such at nice couple" at his place. so, like, thanks interracial relationships and interracial relationship enthuasists.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

TenementFunster posted:

yeah i was really confused for the first few seconds of the commercial because he was hot and his wife is cute but fat. then i saw his arm and all secrets were revealed.

I wonder where I can get a qt amputee bf...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I'm politically correct.

• Locked thread