Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Unofficial belly washer for Lucretia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
r u jealous or not really jealous of the official belly wahser?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

nomadologique posted:

r u jealous or not really jealous of the official belly wahser?

In one single wash of her belly I bring the empire down.|

I imagine I'll also look like white meth-addict Michael Jackson.

God Of Paradise fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Nov 20, 2014

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Going to change my answer to Tobin Bell/Jigsaw Roman-Style when I'm old. Set up elaborate traps with rope-and-pully systems to convince people to worship their various gods.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Robbie Fowler posted:

seeing as i'm 28 and the life expectancy was around 25-30 due to the constant battles + high infant mortality, I'd probably be dead.

so i don' think i would've had a job op, it's time you started considering the less fortunate.

Constant battles yes. But if you weren't an infant you don't have to worry about infant mortality. The whole point is SO MANY babies died that it lowered average age expectancy to 25-35 when people could live to old age

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

Snatch Duster posted:

Since i am a native american, p sure i woupd die of like cold.

Ifi didnt, i would be in circus.

Would not native americans have lived in peace during roman times? Until the 16-1700s at least.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

the guy who makes the wolf hats for the velites

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Systems Engineer.

iammeandsoareyou
Oct 27, 2007
Nothing to see here

mrlego posted:

Would not native americans have lived in peace during roman times? Until the 16-1700s at least.

Depends on which part of the Americas you were a Native American in. There were plenty of wars before the Europeans arrived both in North and South America. Getting on the wrong side of the Aztecs in particular was no joke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture

Makes the whole crucifixion thing seem pretty tame.

iammeandsoareyou fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Dec 9, 2014

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

It always amazes me that people genuinely believe that there has ever been a peaceful part of the world or that any time in history has Ben as peaceful as it is now, globally.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

the guy who nails people to crosses

naem
May 29, 2011

I'd be the guy glueing fig leafs to all the pagan statue dong/boobs after the official conversion to "Christianity" and renaming them all "saint so-and-so"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Importer of spices from magical lands of the East.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

I'd probably be emperor but a good emperor. like youd all be happy that im your emperor because im a friend of the people and espouse democrcay

I'd be the member of the Praetorian guard who orchestrates your assassination

for the good of the empire :twisted:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

aquaduct helpdesk

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
I'd be a gladiator. I heard they got all the girls. Probably the only way I'd get any.

naem
May 29, 2011

RainMaker posted:

I'd be a gladiator. I heard they got all the girls. Probably the only way I'd get any.

Hey you can just buy girls (if you are a citizen)

AH_7921
Sep 1, 2013

I NEED HELP
Rich women would pay good money to be impregnated by successful gladiators.

I'd probably wind up as an opium importer. Then a cadaver.

Anything but a eunuch.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

AH_7921 posted:

Anything but a eunuch.

eh, one less thing to worry about is the way i see it

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
that guy who lived on the streets who poo poo himself that was like a great philisopher or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Jerry Steinfeld posted:

that guy who lived on the streets who poo poo himself that was like a great philisopher or whatever

he was greek

• Locked thread