Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Tujague posted:

yeah it doesn't taste good like mountain dew code red

it doesn't taste good like filtered water. i don't even drink regular pop, diet only for me. watching my waistline. are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

but i dont like the taste of water

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
man up u little bitches "waa water tastes bad" stop being loving baby
people used to drink water out of ditches in 'nam

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
no joke i had a friend who exclusively drank mountain dew because he didn't like the taste of water.

what the gently caress seriously.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
Is water organic?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

it doesn't taste good like filtered water. i don't even drink regular pop, diet only for me. watching my waistline. are you?
no wonder you americans want canadas water because your water sucks balls

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

man up u little bitches "waa water tastes bad" stop being loving baby
people used to drink water out of ditches in 'nam

people used to poo poo in their hands and eat it and run around the jungles of mesopotamia with their poo poo stained mouth screaming AJDIOWAJSAAJO and cutting wounds in their skin with their unkempt fingernails and jizzed and pissed in said wounds because they thought it made them more powerful. should we do that?

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

people used to poo poo in their hands and eat it and run around the jungles of mesopotamia with their poo poo stained mouth screaming AJDIOWAJSAAJO and cutting wounds in their skin with their unkempt fingernails and jizzed and pissed in said wounds because they thought it made them more powerful. should we do that?

umm yes, natural way of living untainted by the poison called civilizantion

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

is that a trick question

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Where can I get farm to table water? Grass fed water? Gluten free water?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tea has lots of caffeine, it dehydrates u

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it also has lots of water, which hydrates you

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
It's not that simple. Caffeine makes you absorb less water from your GI tract, it doesn't matter that you're drinking it in water

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
beers is mostly water i drink a lot of that

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

my gramma whos 100s of yrs old once told me if youre pee aint clear u aint hethy well this is what i said to my gramma

i pee one time a hour, healthy amt of pee times. i pee at exacly 30 mins in the hour so my pees are evenly distributed and when i pee also my pees mostly clear. im very healthy no kidneys stones, no diabetes, no obesty. i ware a camelback backpack and just sip the water exactly 3 sips per min

one time i was at hospoital (car crash) and they hooked me up to a iv well to say the least my pees were DOIBLED by the extra water in addition to my camelback bacpack. my pees didnt even have one single yellow tint to them

so my gramma nodded and said good job then guess what. i sipped some d*mn water. i hope u like my story bye

I really enjoyed reading this story.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Poetic Justice posted:

beers is mostly water i drink a lot of that

No you fool, ethanol also dehydrates you. It's a wonder you people haven't forgotten how to breath.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

notZaar posted:

It's not that simple. Caffeine makes you absorb less water from your GI tract, it doesn't matter that you're drinking it in water

water is still involved

water is still being drunk

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

notZaar posted:

No you fool, ethanol also dehydrates you. It's a wonder you people haven't forgotten how to breath.

hmmm, i dunno man, i drink so much beer that i often poop out the excess water the next morning, and also it makes me pee a lot, sounds like im extremely hydrated

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

waitwhatno posted:

life expectancy before modern times was something like 20-25 years, then you died from kidney or liver failure.

hmm no infant mortality brought life expectancy down, amongst ppl who lived past childhood life expectancy has historically been about the same as it is today

conclusion: pepsi is better than water

fargom
Mar 21, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

drat babby's who don't like the taste of water. Or those who insist on nothing but purified or bottled water.

Been drinking huge amounts of tap water straight from the faucet since middle school, and now I never get sick.

Same, I just chill tap water in big jugs in my fridge. You could say I like big jugs. Not lying.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

ashgromnies posted:

hmm no infant mortality brought life expectancy down, amongst ppl who lived past childhood life expectancy has historically been about the same as it is today

conclusion: pepsi is better than water

I believe you are not correct in this matter

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

notZaar posted:

I believe you are not correct in this matter

hmmm yeah looks like it hasn't been constant but maybe not as drastic as some people think. expected lifespan of a 21 year old aristocrat in the 1300s was early 40s. it differed greatly by class. as it probably does today.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i feel cheated by the goon who originally told me that "fact" now

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder what those dudes in the bible did to live for 100+ years. Must be all that Middle East cuisine.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't see a description for the line between 3 and 4

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Re: RE: FWD: re: RE: Woman sets up accent lighting drinks a gallon oif water a day, you WON'T BELIEVE what happens next!1!!

it is actually bad if your urine is clear because that means you aren't getting enough water-soluble vitamins

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lol if you seriously believe people are constantly dehydrated to the extent that it affects their health

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

my urine usually isnt that white

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ekster posted:

lol if you seriously believe people are constantly dehydrated to the extent that it affects their health

the only thing people love more than the idea of a single secret poison being the cause of all their ailments is the idea that something cheap and abundant is a cure-all

the fact you can be an obnoxious attention whore about both of them (making a big show of checking food for high-fructose corn syrup/gluten/dihydrogen monoxide, always carrying a huge fuckoff a water bottle around and taking big obnoxious swigs from it in front of everybody and getting up to go to the bathroom constantly) certainly doesn't hurt

open container
Sep 16, 2008

...of SCIENCE! posted:

the only thing people love more than the idea of a single secret poison being the cause of all their ailments is the idea that something cheap and abundant is a cure-all

the fact you can be an obnoxious attention whore about both of them (making a big show of checking food for high-fructose corn syrup/gluten/dihydrogen monoxide, always carrying a huge fuckoff a water bottle around and taking big obnoxious swigs from it in front of everybody and getting up to go to the bathroom constantly) certainly doesn't hurt

Are you suffering from cramps or heat-related problems? You sound agitated.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Thanks, I'll print and laminate this so I can dunk it in the toilet bowl and always know.

TheEldar
Oct 24, 2010
its cos you guys drink such inhuman quantities of coffee. Just watch any cop show

edit: my piss is nearly always clear btw. I started a medication where I've been told I will develop kidney stones in the long term unless I stay hydrated so I have a lot of motivation to drink water as you can imagine

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

open container posted:

Are you suffering from cramps or heat-related problems? You sound agitated.

this

h2o crew checking in

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
HEALTH RISK DRINK MORE WATER

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

My body has acclimated to drinking like a gallon+ of water per day, so now if I'm somewhere I can't get water I'm super parched and it sucks. Time to start wearing a water bladder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I'm a contrarian by disposition

same

• Locked thread