Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What does your cat do?
My cat pees in a toilet!
Our cat likes to stare at me while I am doing NWS things.
I don't own a cat.
cats don't understand the concept of goku
View Results

• Locked thread
A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
When I come home, my cat likes to greet me by leaping from the nearby countertop onto my shoulders before parkouring down to the floor and bolting away at cat-speed toward whatever hiding place his cat reflexes take him. If he doesn't do this, he's at my feet, meowing constantly as he tries his damnest to either get fed right away, or escape through my legs and out the front door.

My cat in a tree:

Tell us about your cat in this thread, GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I'm allergic to cats.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I don't like cats.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Cats are sociopaths.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My parents have 2 cats and when I visit I just wish the cats would not be there.

Sometimes I think of punting them over nextdoor's fence, but then my mom would be sad, and sad mom makes me sad.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

A few years ago I saw a cat with its back twisted 180 degrees in the road twitching violently and making horrific noises. It had got splatted by a car. Hope this helps op.

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
My cat prefers to drink water from the tub faucet. Sometimes when I'm headed to the bathroom to take a shower, she'll cut me off and hop in the tub and then I have to wait for her to finish drinking. This is pretty representative of her overall personality so I'm glad she's just a cute little cat because I would not stand for these qualities in a human.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Wow what a bunch of thread spoil sports, haha.

Okay guys if you don't like cats just keep your stupid and wrong opinions in your head.

embykins posted:

My cat prefers to drink water from the tub faucet. Sometimes when I'm headed to the bathroom to take a shower, she'll cut me off and hop in the tub and then I have to wait for her to finish drinking. This is pretty representative of her overall personality so I'm glad she's just a cute little cat because I would not stand for these qualities in a human.

That's a wonderful story thanks for sharing!

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

My cats like to sleep, although they do silly things too

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ratjaculation posted:

A few years ago I saw a cat with its back twisted 180 degrees in the road twitching violently and making horrific noises. It had got splatted by a car. Hope this helps op.

I don't want to kick the cats over fences anymore :negative:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

CloFan posted:

My cats like to sleep, although they do silly things too

THOSE CATS ARE USIMG PEOPLE SEATS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

spud posted:

I don't want to kick the cats over fences anymore :negative:

It wasn't very nice, i didn't know what to do either :(

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Fight kitties: http://youtu.be/c28CXy1AzuY

One of the aforementioned silly things, Cats and a Box: http://youtu.be/ROlqFGUacLE

Hope you like these visual stories

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

CloFan posted:

Fight kitties: http://youtu.be/c28CXy1AzuY

One of the aforementioned silly things, Cats and a Box: http://youtu.be/ROlqFGUacLE

Hope you like these visual stories

:golfclap:
splendid stories.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
every time i am lucky enough to have one of our cats die my wife gets another one

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Daedra posted:

every time i am lucky enough to have one of our cats die my wife gets another one

Maybe you need a new wife. Just sayin'

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i have a cat and a dog, the dog is chill as gently caress and an awesome pet the cat is loving rear end in a top hat retard

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

spud posted:

Maybe you need a new wife. Just sayin'
agreed

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

my new cat has blue eyes, and has some siamese features including apparent total insanity an my old tabby doesn't like her at all. Gets all defensive and pissy when it gets too close. cats are cool though

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I'll take old one, no removal fee.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

my cat just climbed in a dresser drawer :nyan:

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
how come the only time i see someone spell "whacky" with an H they're being at least somewhat ironic? What's Up With That?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthetic Violence
Oct 18, 2012

Fuck machine.
Grimey Drawer
My favorite thing my cat does is bring me dead animals and leave them at the foot of the bed so I can step on it when I wake up.

Have you ever experienced the joy of chipmunk oozing through your toes at 6:30 in the morning?

• Locked thread