Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
YOUR MOMS PUSSY!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
My penis recently started emitting a different smell. Despite what PC science may tell you, vaginas are like petri dishes full of bacteria. It doesn't have to be an STD but your penis and her vagina are like two separate eco-cystems colliding. These bacteria can emit a specific odor and the only way to cleanse yourself is with Clorox and rubbing alcohol.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Baba Ganoush posted:

rubbing alcohol.

Sexy! Make sure you rub... vigorously, Baba.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Gaunab posted:

although my penis is large enough for me to suck it, i've left the tasting of it to women i've had sex with. an astronomic amount of 3

Loser if you can suck your own dick but you dont

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Weener Beater posted:

Loser if you can suck your own dick but you dont

i'm sure if you could suck your own dick you'd have a different username

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Idiot Kicker posted:

:iceburn:

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Idiot Kicker posted:

Ouch. truth does indeed hurt. I would if I could though :o:

dirtymurphy24
Nov 30, 2014

The doctor is in.
I don't know what it tastes like, but when I pull back my foreskin it smells like fish and cheese and there's little white flakes on the glans. Is this normal?

River
Apr 22, 2012
Nothin' but the rain

dirtymurphy24 posted:

I don't know what it tastes like, but when I pull back my foreskin it smells like fish and cheese and there's little white flakes on the glans. Is this normal?

Better call the :cumpolice:

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
french onion dip

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

dirtymurphy24 posted:

No. Ideally the human penis is artfully reshaped at birth by a trained mohel to prevent dick cheese and other gross dog-dick symptoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Ghaz posted:

thats like 500 times worse than actual hell

Trust me, I mention it in every Christmas card I send her. "Dear Mom, everything is good here. Why did you move to a place whose state flag has a hick who is trying not to spill his beer while he burns to death from a firework disaster induced blaze on it? Please send money." The longer she lives there, the more addlepated she gets. Her emails are like rereading the last third of Flowers For Algernon, over and over.

mysterious frankie fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Dec 15, 2014

• Locked thread