Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shizen
Dec 29, 2006

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, gorillas have that thick brow ridge protecting their eyes.
No way could someone punch this hard enough to do any damage.

Gorillas are timid creatures with tiny balls not nearly as scary as a chimp or baboon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I'm not generally afraid of anything smaller than me even if I rightly should be, but I'm loving terrified of chimps and the idea that anyone would willingly be in the same room as one boggles my mind.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

shizen posted:

Gorillas are timid creatures with tiny balls not nearly as scary as a chimp or baboon

No way. Sure they're more gentle and less apt to attack but there are accounts of a human being killing a chimp or baboon with either their bare hands or an easily improvised or held object like a rock. If a gorilla wants to kill you, you're hosed. There is nothing you can do with anything short of a spear and even then it'll still kill you you'd just take it with you. Seriously, the only mistake evolution made with the gorilla is that they're not blood thirsty.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I really, really want to see a human get in to a legit fight with a gorilla, no tools allowed 1v1.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

half way between a man and a wolf.

Baboons are basically Werewolves.

naem
May 29, 2011

Fatkraken posted:

half way between a man and a wolf.

Baboons are basically Werewolves.

I want one as a sidekick

naem
May 29, 2011

I'll make him wear like a ninja turtle style mask, the cloth with eyeholes one you tie around your head. Even though, it's a monkey he doesnt have an identity to protect

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

I really, really want to see a human get in to a legit fight with a gorilla, no tools allowed 1v1.

Gorilla wins, 100 times out of 100. If you just meant that you want to see a human get beaten to death, then you've discovered your perfect sporting event.

ed: like, even if you gave the human a rock that can fit in their hand, I'd give them miniscule odds, but a hand to hand fight is unwinnable

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pharmaskittle posted:

Gorilla wins, 100 times out of 100. If you just meant that you want to see a human get beaten to death, then you've discovered your perfect sporting event.

Yeah I know it won't be a contest I just want to see some Wrestle Bros who talk about how they could totally choke hold a gorilla in to submission actually try and do it

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

Yeah I know it won't be a contest I just want to see some Wrestle Bros who talk about how they could totally choke hold a gorilla in to submission actually try and do it

Yes ok, I can stand behind this

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Milky Moor posted:

hahah

on another forum, i know a guy who insisted that a well-trained human could kill a gorilla with only what they could find in a jungle. he also claimed that killing the gorilla's children and climbing a tree would be instrumental parts of his strategy. killing the babies was psychological warfare, you see

i'm not sure he knew what a gorilla actually is

You actually could pretty easily kill a gorilla with a deadfall trap.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

Do we get to pick which human?
I'd go for Mills Darden, a 7'6" farmer who weighed around 1000-1100 lbs. Maybe he could smother the gorilla by falling on it.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

this thread was nearly as good as the last man v gorilla thread years ago, good try everyone

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

MegaGatts posted:

No way. Sure they're more gentle and less apt to attack but there are accounts of a human being killing a chimp or baboon with either their bare hands or an easily improvised or held object like a rock. If a gorilla wants to kill you, you're hosed. There is nothing you can do with anything short of a spear and even then it'll still kill you you'd just take it with you. Seriously, the only mistake evolution made with the gorilla is that they're not blood thirsty.

yea but their balls are super small and itd be easy to gently caress his mate and pass on my genes instead of his. His sperm from those patheitcally tiny balls just aren't up to it.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

yeah but you'd have to wrestle with him to steal some of that sweet gorilla harem poon. good luck with that

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

toggle posted:

yeah but you'd have to wrestle with him to steal some of that sweet gorilla harem poon. good luck with that

I'm patient and those lazy apes sleep all day. my virile sperm are potent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

I'm patient and those lazy apes sleep all day

covert loving

• Locked thread