Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Did you turn it off and then on again? That usually fixes most spaceships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Mein Eyes! posted:

remember when i started that thread called "My ship can't make the jump to warp." Ah you know what that was a good thread and I'm proud to say it went gold

edit yeah here it was http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2375241

Remember when you were a homo garbage feces. Yeah all the time lmao.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mein Eyes! posted:

remember when i started that thread called "My ship can't make the jump to warp." Ah you know what that was a good thread and I'm proud to say it went gold

edit yeah here it was http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2375241

owned op

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Prodigal T-REX posted:

Remember when you were a homo garbage feces. Yeah all the time lmao.
Nice.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
take the panel off the engine and blow on it, probably too much dust op

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I cant believe another guy made a thread about space ships 4 years before I joined the site, I am humbled.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
its the robocarburetor probably

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Minimalist Program posted:

I cant believe another guy made a thread about space ships 4 years before I joined the site, I am humbled.
A goldmined thread even.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Minimalist Program posted:

this constant flood of spaceship related threads is why I have been PMing Lowtax with demands to make a spaceship subforum

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghoCoVF0AzI

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
op have you tried refockulating your carbonator??

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

op have you tried refockulating your carbonator??

No, I have not tried antyhing. As I wrote, I just made this thread to vent about my problems. I was not truly looking for a solution. Christmas is already ruined and I am going to die soon.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
our gay planet is dying because of nanobots and cyber hogs. only the space men will live

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

our gay planet is dying because of nanobots and cyber hogs. only the space men will live

I wanted to find a meme of Kent Brockman welcoming his cyber hog overlords, but ennui overcame me, as I remembered that the simpsons jumped the shark in season 10.... smh...

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
greg stole my omelet off the loving stove while i was chasing off a baby hog on the back porch

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

greg stole my omelet off the loving stove while i was chasing off a baby hog on the back porch

newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together, and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in a shit museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your shit together.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i hate it when i have to stop for space gas on miscreant planet. the miscreants call earth cum planet and throw garbage at my spaceship

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Mein Eyes! posted:

This was probably the very first thread I ever read on SA. I'm not sure how I ran into it because I didn't even read SA in 07.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lmao if ur the kind of goof that spends garblucks... zebeebos will be the only currency once the rift confederacy takes over known space

look gently caress the rift confederacy and get this pal: gently caress you too :smugwizard:

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Come back to Earth. It's safe now. :D

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Dude just get a decommissioned Alliance battle cruiser. With the war over they're hella cheap. Plus they don't even pull out the grapeshot launchers. Just pay some miscreant welder to cut off the shielding and you're good to go.

Don't try to pull a Geary though. The loving escape pods jam half the time.

e: gently caress the rift and the Callus republic can suck a dick. loving cowards.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

C.P.A.N. posted:

Dude just get a decommissioned Alliance battle cruiser. With the war over they're hella cheap. Plus they don't even pull out the grapeshot launchers. Just pay some miscreant welder to cut off the shielding and you're good to go.

Don't try to pull a Geary though. The loving escape pods jam half the time.

e: gently caress the rift and the Callus republic can suck a dick. loving cowards.

lol if u would hire a miscreant to work on ur ship. they will steal loving everything and sell it for scrap or use it to build a space low rider

supreme chairman rick ultradread says that when the rift confederacy takes over that sector they are gonna wipe miscreant planet clean and terraform it. good riddance imo

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Viridiant posted:

Come back to Earth. It's safe now. :D

lmao hope u like nanobots and extremely rude bionic hogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lmao hope u like nanobots and extremely rude bionic hogs

It's ok, we have Space McConaughey to make it all better.

• Locked thread