Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Fandyien posted:

i saw him interview alex jones, that fat black lady what was friends with trayvon, and chelsea handler and he seemd no more or less awful than american anchors

That's your problem, you're comparing him to assholes and asking why people think he's an rear end in a top hat. You need to recalibrate your rear end in a top hat detector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

maybe i should compare him to anderson cooper or that old lady who was the white house correspondent for like a million years until she said an israel thing

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Fandyien posted:

i saw him interview alex jones, that fat black lady what was friends with trayvon, and chelsea handler and he seemd no more or less awful than american anchors
He hacked people's phones then claimed he didn't.

He put people's addresses publicly in the newspaper so they get harassed then claimed his editor did it.

He gets called a making GBS threads oval office then claims he isn't, are you seeing a pattern here?

Oh there was also that one time he was on a Celebrity version of The Apprentice that we did for charity and he threatened people with blackmail in order to get more money just to WIN at a loving contest.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

all lamestream journalists are pieces of poo poo who should be disappeared

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a creepy colon posted:

this is p accurate and it was really enjoyable watching his show get cancelled

he goes to dubai and lives off the enslaved film crew and meets prominent expats who are assorted criminals escaping the law back in the UK & US lol

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

all lamestream journalists are pieces of poo poo who should be disappeared

unironically this.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FinalGamer posted:

He hacked people's phones then claimed he didn't.

He put people's addresses publicly in the newspaper so they get harassed then claimed his editor did it.

He gets called a making GBS threads oval office then claims he isn't, are you seeing a pattern here?

Oh there was also that one time he was on a Celebrity version of The Apprentice that we did for charity and he threatened people with blackmail in order to get more money just to WIN at a loving contest.

i mean while this is all terrible it hoesntly doesn't seem bad enough to warrant this kind of universal hate. i mean geraldo rivera doesn't even provoke this kinda ire and he seems worse

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
:rolleyes: i bet the op likes michael moore too

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
good tactic for a successful thread with this controversial topic op

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
He was editor of News of the World and Rupert Murdoch of all people publicly distanced himself from him because "the boy went too far."

or just read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Morgan#Career

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The only good thing Jeremy Clarkson has done, or will ever do is punch Piers Morgan.

Think about that, if you are in a fight with Jeremy Clarkson, and the world is cheering on Clarkson, you must be one hell of an arsefaced smug no talent syphilis breathed vile monster. Piers Morgan is that oval office.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

XMNN posted:

the only redeeming thing about Jeremy Clarkson is that he punched this prick in the face

BrigadierSensible posted:

The only good thing Jeremy Clarkson has done, or will ever do is punch Piers Morgan.

Think about that, if you are in a fight with Jeremy Clarkson, and the world is cheering on Clarkson, you must be one hell of an arsefaced smug no talent syphilis breathed vile monster. Piers Morgan is that oval office.

these guys real mad about jerry clarkson

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jeremy clarkson rules, he makes bank trolling the poo poo out of people and driving awesome cars despite the fact he knows almost nothing about cars

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
those two above posts have actually irl said something of the effect- "Did you HEAR what that ARSE Jeremy Clarkson said about global warming?!"

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*at a party with a bunch of nerds

stupid dork who hates clarkson: "wow jeremy clarkson from top gear, can you believe this guy" :rolleyes: *sips wine

hot chick: "yeah.. jeremy clerksen, uh... hes reallt daft about global warming i guess. anyway i need another drink..." *runs away

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

top gear is boring

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fandyien posted:

top gear is boring

ya and those dudes are real mad about it

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
he's got that hannity shtick of being a dumb jerk rigt

Murcor
Dec 1, 2007

It's a hell of a thing
He interviewed the Nug' on there one time and Teddy gave him what for!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

since when did being a smug douchebag stop being a reason to hate someone

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
lowtax should have tricked piers morgan into getting owned by uwe boll *i transform into the ultimate poster, emitting high amplitude screechs and howls*

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sexy young infidel posted:

lowtax should have tricked piers morgan into getting owned by uwe boll *i transform into the ultimate poster, emitting high amplitude screechs and howls*

ur final form...

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I have heard he is a oval office OP.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fandyien posted:

this seems to be the usual refrain and that doesn't seem so bad besides the smugness factor

This is like saying sticking your dick into a bottlw of hot sauce doesn't seem so bad besides the pain factor

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i dunno i just can't seem to get worked up about this piers morgan character.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fandyien posted:

i dunno i just can't seem to get worked up about this piers morgan character.

Nobody did except his quests. His ratings were very low. People weren't watching. I hope your questions have been answered. Thanks.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

XMNN posted:

the only redeeming thing about Jeremy Clarkson is that he punched this prick in the face

wasn't the reasoning for this like piers morgan revealed that clarkson was having an affair then when clarkson tells the story it's like he's being a hero for his wife who was upset to see piers morgan out

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Theres literally less than 20,000 people watching piers morgan at any given time, in a country of nearly 600 million, and that includes bars tunned to CNN

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sexy young infidel posted:

Theres literally less than 20,000 people watching piers morgan at any given time, in a country of nearly 600 million, and that includes bars tunned to CNN

a good point that cable news and all that- it is slipping and is mostly just dying old voters. still dangerous but really it's not a fight as much as attrition

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
i read the whole thread thinking you were all talking about pierce brosnan, because I don't know who piers morgan is.

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Fandyien posted:

why do ppl hate him

Because he never said who the Stig is.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePx61TkXKY

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

piers isnt even a real name

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

monkey posted:

i read the whole thread thinking you were all talking about pierce brosnan, because I don't know who piers morgan is.

I would watch a CNN special by Pierce Brosnan. Maybe on the cruising scene in retirement homes or smth.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Neurosis posted:

wasn't the reasoning for this like piers morgan revealed that clarkson was having an affair then when clarkson tells the story it's like he's being a hero for his wife who was upset to see piers morgan out

yep but at least he's not a nonce

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
fandyien i want you to know that every morning i utter your name to myself in a hateful mantra

i'm gona find you and obliterate your torso with a vicious series of punches and kicks

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Literal Carehaver posted:

fandyien i want you to know that every morning i utter your name to myself in a hateful mantra

i'm gona find you and obliterate your torso with a vicious series of punches and kicks

i wear a steel six pack breastplate at all times good luck lmao

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i saw a thread you made once and i thought you called me out in it but then i decided you probably did the equivalent of that "send someone ot their own profile" thing in text so i didn't respond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i'm gonna give you a DDT straight to hell fucker

• Locked thread