Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i work as a traveling salesman and am filled with ennui, but then i woke up one day to find myself transformed into a giant, terrible, beetle-like creature.

i've mostly stayed in bed. my parents are horrified at my appearance and won't let me out of my room.

does anyone else have a beetle moment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
that's so...kafkaesque

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Probably when two guys took me from my apartment and shot me while I was face down in a ditch. Guess it had to do with my sinning by being born or something.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeiXE60prpY

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I once detailed a beetle when I worked at a car wash

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Ms. Buxley wouldn't have me either

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I wander around performing aimless actions, the ultimate consequences or significance of which I can't even know, and will continue to do so until I die. Beetle crew.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

when i dropped acid and played the sitar

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
When I broke up with my group of friends to pursue my own project "Wings" which turned out to be me alone in my basement drinking can after can of red bull

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
i work as a traveling salesman and am filled with ennui, but then i woke up one day to find myself transformed into a remorseless imperial general who dresses like a clown.

i've mostly poisoned some water supplies. my emperor is horrified at my behavior and won't let me out of my jail cell.

does anyone else have a maniacal clown moment?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
that's so...kefkaesque

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
dated a crazy talentless Japanese performance artist who broke up the band I was in

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I knew a guy in high school who said people called him beetle but he clearly wanted people to THINK he was called beetle.

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

When I met someone going the opposite direction on a one-way street and we both parked and got out of our cars and tried to pick each other up and throw each other onto the sidewalk.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Stoic Commie posted:

that's so...kafkaesque

please ma'am, no meat touching

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Father will never understand you he is from a different time.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

When the sarge caught me sleeping instead of pt duty

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Yesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away
now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe... in Yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

dated a crazy talentless Japanese performance artist who broke up the band I was in
eat the beetles

seriously. they're rich in protein

• Locked thread