Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leg0z
Apr 30, 2003

I'm crushing your head!
I will use this as the name of my new one man band.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Leg0z posted:

I will use this as the name of my new one man band.

what name? doesn't anyone know how to use quotes anymore?!?!

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
id like a maff name, but i had one preloaded:

chups spagool

a belgian immigrant who only eats his spaghetti with ketchup and doesnt understand capicola

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
woah... i gotta get in on this

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

ilikedirt posted:

PLAIN OL' GREG ur a chinese triad member that is covered head to toe in sick twisted tattoos and body mods and piercings. u look like that guy "the enigma" but ur chinese. ur job is that ur the guy that buries dead bodies and pours lye on them

Hey it's a dirty job, but some Chinaman's gotta do it right?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Rajjoble posted:

id like a maff name, but i had one preloaded:

chups spagool

a belgian immigrant who only eats his spaghetti with ketchup and doesnt understand capicola

I couldn't pick my name when entering the mob so why should you? GUISEPPE THE HAMSTER, you're the go to man for illegal sunflower seeds. You sleep,piss,and poo poo in a pile of shredded up newspapers. At dinner, you shove as many meatballs into your mouth as possible before you go back to your newspaper pile until you're needed again.

PixieDreamGirl fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 24, 2015

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

ilikedirt posted:

woah... i gotta get in on this

The names racket is a big earner, boss. You should move in on it.

Can I get a name?

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I couldn't pick my name when entering the mob so why should you? GUISEPPE THE HAMSTER, you're the go to man for illegal sunflower seeds. You sleep,piss,and poo poo in a pile of shredded up newspapers. At dinner, you shove as many meatballs into your mouth as possible before you back to your newspaper pile until you're needed again.

fun fact: i only use newspapers with headlines of presidential inagurations

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Missing Name posted:

The names racket is a big earner, boss. You should move in on it.

Can I get a name?

I'm sorry but, your mob name appears to be missing...

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Rajjoble posted:

fun fact: i only use newspapers with headlines of presidential inagurations

that explains why you disappear every 4 years around election season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I'm sorry but, your mob name appears to be missing...

just the way I like it

keeps the feds off of me

• Locked thread