Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
I don't know man, I never really claimed to know anything about reddit business models.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yivgev posted:

nice... celebrity relation

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

bunky posted:

hi i just got here from the ebaums world forums nice to meet you all

ytmnd crew checkin in

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

i stopped going soon after the links were lost, my gusto for pirating died with them, it was a tragic day the scars of which i will carry to my grave

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Sojenus posted:

i stopped going soon after the links were lost, my gusto for pirating died with them, it was a tragic day the scars of which i will carry to my grave

same except the spinoff site is actually pretty good

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i gave my ll account to my friend because he wanted it, it was his birthday and i didnt have any money to get him anything (drug habit). well tghats my story i hope u liked it

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
ban all luelinks posters

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Concerned Citizen posted:

ban all luelinks posters

thank god thats not me

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Frostwerks posted:

i gave my ll account to my friend because he wanted it, it was his birthday and i didnt have any money to get him anything (drug habit). well tghats my story i hope u liked it

voting 5

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Frostwerks posted:

i enjoyed it yea

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
tyvm.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

someones got to abbot all these loolink refugees

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i will break into your home tear all the labels off your canned goods and poo poo in your clothes hamper

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I still have my gamefaqs account. Sometimes I think about posting goatse or whatever to get banned but eh I can't be arsed.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gamefaqs.. LOL! very funny because faq looks like another very.. funny.. word!!! :xd:

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Holy gently caress redkist you are the absolute worst. I have no idea who you are and the only way I could want to poke you more in the eyes right now is if you had signed all of these posts. So...you still have a bit of work to do it would appear.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

a hole-y ghost posted:

gamefaqs.. LOL! very funny because faq looks like another very.. funny.. word!!! :xd:

idgi

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

it looks like... f*q

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

a hole-y ghost posted:

it looks like... f*q

ithought it was Game Frequently Asked Questions and that is how i have been pronouncing it for years. irl when i refer to the site i say Game Frequently Asked Questions without abbreviation. so maybe the play on words does not work for me a hol-ey ghost

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Prostheticfoot posted:

Holy gently caress redkist you are the absolute worst. I have no idea who you are and the only way I could want to poke you more in the eyes right now is if you had signed all of these posts. So...you still have a bit of work to do it would appear.

oh no

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

ithought it was Game Frequently Asked Questions and that is how i have been pronouncing it for years. irl when i refer to the site i say Game Frequently Asked Questions without abbreviation. so maybe the play on words does not work for me a hol-ey ghost
uh oops :blush:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
sorry it looks like everyone's missing the point here: www,gamefaqs.com looks like it says https://www.gamefags.com which implies a totally different kind of website

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I got locked out of my LUElinks account in like 2004 (forgot my password), the system said "looks like you are SOL" when I went to reset it and I figured I didn't miss anything because how the gently caress do you gently caress up a password reset feature?

Then I got an account here and it's been good ever since because even LUE was going downhill at the time.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

enjoy your time here bud, you'll find that us sa posters or, heh, goons for the uninitiated are just a bunch of feel good pranksters

while you familiarize yourself pop into pet island and fyad to say hello!

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
been here for 11 years

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
'fag' was a very common slur on the internet in the early 2000's, so the url looking like it says gamefag was commonly ridiculed

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
My favorite memory of posting on gamefaqs was the insanely strict rules and ever-expanding list of banned words. They banned "hitler" because no one could resist constantly comparing the mods to him, so people just started comparing them to "adolf".

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

My GameFAQs account was LUE eligible but I stopped posting on that website because it was bad and I would get probated every day.

GameFAQs.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Redkist posted:

been here for 11 years

you keep saying stuff like this but you made a hello thread. fag.

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
Where did I say "hello! this is my first time on SA!"

I said thanks for not getting too terrible, implying i've at least been here in some fashion since at least you know my regdate.

this thread changed my mind

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Redkist posted:

Where did I say "hello! this is my first time on SA!"

I said thanks for not getting too terrible, implying i've at least been here in some fashion since at least you know my regdate.

this thread changed my mind

I am sorry your internet forums experience is not up to your standards! Please write a few paragraphs about the negative experiences you are dealing with and I will be sure to forward them to Richard and Marcel! Thank you!

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
did u get hard posting that

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bring us all to game facks op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if u please

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Yivgev posted:

whatg the gently caress is luelinks

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
has llamaguy fixed the unhandled exceptions yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me

Redkist posted:

Thanks for not getting too terrible, SA. Even though my original account was banned for something not even in the rules and every moderator I asked about it told me they would "get back to me" and never did :)

greetings

• Locked thread