Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Good show chap. Good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

soy posted:

It isn't that bad actually working, the worst part is just not having any money to do fun poo poo or buy things or live in a nice place. I actually like my job, and most of the people I work with... If I had 24.5 million I would probably not quit my job, just to have the income... Also that's not really that much money TBH I'd be worried if there was no income on top of that. Hopefully it is growing faster than inflation.

lmao if you couldn't stretch 24.5 mil across a lifetime, nice budget mongoloid

Even people with degrees usually don't make over 3-4 mil in a lifetime. With 24.5 you could invest half of it on easy investments and live off the rest until it doubled.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Momohime Katsumi posted:

I'm not rich but I have an awesome credit line. God Bless America. :patriot:

The higher your debt the more your respected in the poor communities

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Working for a living keeps my mind off of my inevitable suicide.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Akumos posted:

Even people with degrees usually don't make over 3-4 mil in a lifetime. With 24.5 you could invest half of it on easy investments and live off the rest until it doubled.

Actually yeah, that is a loving ton of money..

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
growing up i had planned to inherit a lot of money, little did i know i would develop a very pretentious and easy to hate personality long before my family members got even slightly old

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Muerte posted:

I make $0 an hour because I inherited $24.5 million. Lol at you middle class making $50/hr, what is life of servitude like?

Look at this noob who thinks $24.5 million is a lot (he even put POINT FIVE hahahaha).

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
I have seven dollars

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Muerte posted:

Small penis' aren't an issue when you have millions to throw around. Only poor people need big penis'.

Confirmed tiny junk

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

soy posted:

Actually yeah, that is a loving ton of money..

FYM=gently caress You Money, correct?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

catpowerd posted:

I have seven dollars

HOLU loving SHITT

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
y'all wouldn't be so poor if you stopped buying video games

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
buy me plat you bourgeois gently caress

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I pretend to work for a paycheck

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
you better be nice to us op or we will send you to the guillotine

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
Lol if you rely on money for survival, that poo poo is only good so long as our current model of civilization continues (spoiler alert: not much loving longer). I can't wait for the financial markets to come crashing down and for you to realise that without money you have nothing.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
OP I know people that would lol at your poor rear end and a lot if them still end up miserable alcoholics even if they are doing it in a multi million dollar condo instead of a section 8 apartment

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
The human condition catches up with us all

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Akumos posted:

i'm just fuckin speechless

yeah, no, you can't survive multiple generations off 25 million. i think i'll hold on to my retail management position JUST in case

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
OP your wealth is simply a rounding error, when compared, to my imaginary wealth

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.
With an FYM inheritance, I'd be so dead, so fast. Within a month or two, if that.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I've spent the past eight hours getting paid to play video games next to a phone op.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

BKPR posted:

I've spent the past eight hours getting paid to play video games next to a phone op.

Which game did you get paid to play OP?

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

I've pulled myself up by my bootstraps. And by that I mean I choke out people with them and take their money.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

BKPR posted:

I spent the entire day playing Destiny while drinking beer with 0 obligation to answer any phones. Soo....yeah

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VendaGoat posted:

FYM=gently caress You Money, correct?

yessir

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Muerte posted:

I spent the entire day playing Destiny while drinking beer with 0 obligation to answer any phones. Soo....yeah

You played a horrible game and live a sad lonely life where no one makes any social contact with you.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

JebanyPedal posted:

You played a horrible game and live a sad lonely life where no one makes any social contact with you.

Only poor people need friends to feel like they have a purpose on earth besides pumping my gas.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Muerte posted:

Only poor people need friends to feel like they have a purpose on earth besides pumping my gas.

That's retarded, if you were actually rich then you'd be using your friends to fellate you and be your servants for the desperate hope that they'll get some of the pie.
You are worthless at being rich and now must relinquish your funds to a brutal African warlord.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if I was rich I certainly wouldn't be playing such a lovely console game, or any games really...

it must suck to get stuck as a child because real life never forces you to advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

lol op my parents are leaving me multi million dollar properties in Hong Kong

enjoy being a peasant (someone without land)

• Locked thread